Friday, October 31, 2014

In the midst of thinking

I guess getting sick really calm someone's mind and heart?
These few days also busy a bit, relax a bit,
but most importantly stayed in bed for few days. LoL! Hahahaha

Few days ago, saw one of my college mates posting a website.. n it kinda scares me to be honest.
The website contains pictures of girls only, and not only one girl, but many hundred of girls.
When I was happening to scroll down the page, I even saw many of my ex-juniors.
My college mates was  one of the victims and she said most of the pictures were came from her old blog.
Rmb I said about updating my blog with those future post? Well, I not sure if I should upload to blog anymore. I mean I wanna update my blog again. as lively as I could.
Cause it's really good to keep them as memories. :)
I scare someday I'll forget all the details because each of the events are special to me! <3
I hope whenever I read back, I'll be able to smile! :X

Btw, HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Hahahaha
Oh well, just a post for me to 发泄..

-MsYukiKay
-31/10/14
-10.39pm
Seeing the form 5 posting their graduation photos, it kinda reminds me that time flies.. so fast another year gonna end soon..I wonder what will be waiting for me next year? Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment