Saturday, October 27, 2012

I won't give up! :)

Right... Really gonna update less for these few weeks.
Super duper busy la!!! ='(
But I won't give up, that's a promise to myself! :D
I'll work my best for finals n everything!!!

IT assignment, I'm gonna try everything I could to screw u down! Bwahhaa
Hope can finish as fast as we could, seriously this is OMG. haha

Acc assignment, it's still remain untouched!! :(
Since too busy IT assignment & business presentation!
Really duno what to do edi. </3...

Business presentation
Starting to collect infos, yet havent do any slides.
Also waiting to die..zzzz

Econs test 2
Really, I will squeeze any free time in my schedule
so that I will be able to catch up. If not test 2 gonna fail!! :(
Test 1 edi more than I expected, but still, teacher said I can do better.!
So I must do my best instead of trying!!!

4 in 1.
What doesnt kill u makes u stronger right?
I WILL SURVIVE!!! :D:D
Pls give me all ur support! bwahhaa


-MsKay
-27/10/12
-4.34pm
累,并不是我的阻碍;它只不过是个心理。
-四叶草




No comments:

Post a Comment