Monday, November 12, 2012

Late update : Yeo's factory [2/11]

Hmm yea.. it's been long since I update sth.
So damn lazy and so freaking busy. = ="

Right, gonna update abt the Yeo's factory.

After class, we went to PJ's old town.
PS : It's not old town white coffee, it's actually a food court.
But every1 called it old town, I wonder why?
Oh well, the MOST famous is the ice kacang of cuz,
but I din eat la, just act like I save money.

Then, it's heavy rain. Bwahaha. =__=
Nth funny abt it since me and jason got splash by a car.
Once again, thx jason.. if it wasnt for him, I'll be soaked like him. #LOL
Reached Yeo's factory, Take a lot of random photos.

N we did a video.
Video is not with me, it's with jezz since he's gonna edit it.
PS : We made a video cause of our business presentation... >w<

Well, tired tired tired. N ....let me check which photos can be viewed by u guys. :P









Sorry readers, a lot cannot be viewed due to we need to be secret until my presentation is over.
So sad that every1 gonna miss the funniest part. D:
Hehehe. So I guess that's all?

-MsKay
-12/11/12
-1.29pm
Left one more month... Hmm... wondering what should I get?
Btw, got my ICT results, I get 10.8 for my test 2! God damn happy
eventhough it's not the top yet. :S

Statistic test went okok, but many questions careless mistakes lo *sob sob*
And and my econs went ok i think? Just wandering what did the teacher think?

Now left accounts & business studies. Wish me luck. >w<

No comments:

Post a Comment