Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Back for good! =)

Alright, finally got the time up to update update!
Hahaha! Anyone miss me?!
SO SORRY for my disappearance.
But hey, I did try to update my blog while using my bro's comp right? Hahaha =)

Speaking of my bro, he reminded me sth real funny.
Ytd, I called him.
Me : Harloe.
Bro : What happen? U hit a car arhx?!
Me : WTH? Choi choi choi *touchwood* I just wanna ask u......

#laughinglikeamadwoman

Seriously, it's so cute of him! Hahaha! I cant stop laughing.!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So last sunday was Father's Day, I went to have a durian session with my beloved papa. =)
I drove my car to the carwash, n then went to the opposite stall,
n ate the delicious durian as our lunch!! #yumyum
Then at night, my family n my relatives have a gathering as well as celebrating father's day lo.
What I mean is dinner gathering la, Well, the food arent that really delicious or whatsoever,
who cares? Being together with them is good enough. =)
It's always fun when my cousins are around. Can crap n talk a bunch of non-sense stuff. Lols

Hmm.. Too bad we have to go home real soon as there are ppl who want to take our seats.
So have to say gdbye to them. Duno when's the next gathering. ='(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tues(19/6)

Today have moral presentation.
After our groups presented, suddenly got a guy ask a ques which is not under our topic.
Some more wanna act cool by answering ques that he asked just now.
Not only that, he also did like that to another group which is SJ's group.
We(E-class) all got pissed off because of his immature thinking.
It's like wat the hell did we do wrong? Just because u're jealous ur group arent better than us?
Face the reality la dude.! U're not a teenager anymore, halfway to adult k?
Stop being so ridiculous n childish! Ish! Dont think that we're stupid to not know that u actually purposely did that to us and to other classmates of us.
At night, the guys commented abt locking him inside the toilet during GNS camp. Hahaha.

So the next day came, n our class still left 1 group havent present ma.
This time, we warned Aaron about it, n he said : nvm I'll revenge for u all.
But surprisingly, he did not speak a single word.
Aaron even said : I purposely glance at him when I asked "Does any1 has a ques"
but cheh, N I thought can fight back. Too bad.

Ha! So never underestimate our class! Who dares to bully any of us.
I guarantee we will pay you back double. =)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-MsKay
-20/6/12
-10.09pm


No comments:

Post a Comment