Friday, June 15, 2012

Short post again.

Oppsy daisy, about 1 week+ din update my blog?
Oh my.. so sorry readers = ="
Aiya, bro took the laptop to fix it..
n till now I havent get it back.
Now Im using my bro's comp to update my blog + on9.
So Im forced to squeeze everything la. =/ #paiseh

So let's talk about today la.
Today I wanted to skip class cause my secondary school has sports day today.
I reli wanted to u know.. cheer for them.
But argh! Suddenly got project walkway came up, n everything spoil! =(
Oh well, in exchange I still have some experience doing this.
Everyone very pro in drawing + painting. *can't even compare*
 Hoho, but ours.. a bit last min la.
Since it's completely different with our 1st draft.
Oh well, at least we manage to finish in time.
N straight away head for late-lunch which is around 4pm.. *tummy grumbling*
Now that I think about it, we din take photos! Hahaha!

What's next?
AH! Now Im driving to college lo!
Pro lerhx? >w< Actually I very scare. But still. I need to stay calm n confident.
Anyway, I just got my 1st ever passenger sit in my car! Hahaha!
They are my current classmates in college - Yvonne & Ah wen.
Thx to them, I know how to go subang parade n subang KTM. Hahaha!

Ohya, lately, after the girl posted a note in fb on how she was kidnapped
n how she escaped from them.
Ever since that day, cases like robbery n kidnapping have been happening.
It's like everyday u can see one news abt XXX shopping mall,
in car park kena how how how.
That caught my attention... I mean like,
don't those bad guys even have self-awareness? Or they just wanna be famous?
I mean like.. duh! If u wanna become famous so badly,
just go to which ever company n do some advisement, sure famous lo. = ="
Dun cause troubles for others just because u wan to achieve something in a BAD BAD way.

Alright, hmm.. lately.. so addicted to phone calls n sms-ing.
Hoho. My mum sure gonna scold me again! XDD

Oh well, no internet is like that de lo. Sienzz.

-MsKay
-15/6/12
-10.10pm
1st time got so high marks in management test! =D Happy happy. 8/10!
Gonna try to maintain for the next testttt! Weee!


No comments:

Post a Comment