Wednesday, June 27, 2012

GNS Team-Building Camp →Part 1←

Title : GNS Team-Bulding Camp Part 1
Subtitle : Dusun Eco Resort, Perkampungan Latihan & Rekreasi
Location : Pahang


Officially back from camp. I know it's late to update this,
But forgive my laziness la! Aiyoooo. =X

Sat : 7.30am reached.
Then gather at Metro. The 1st thing that catch my eyes are there are 5 cartons of Yeoh's Soya.
Thx to SJ, LMAO. I said : WTH? How u all gonna bring inside the camp? It's gonna be heavy!
Afterthat we just wait for our breakfast which is fried noodles la.
Well, photographer started to take photos of everyone.
Some of it I look pretty ugly,  #wth #asif
Later that, E-class dun care abt teacher n headed straight to the bus.
So I'll called that bus E-bus. Cause everyone is able to be in the same bus w/o any1 interfering! =D





On the way to Pahang, everyone is super duper hyper k?
Halfway of the journey, some of us dont even wanna sit, just stand. Haha x) #shiok
We even shared our snacks, eat this eat that. Haha.
Later we also sang "Happy Birthday song" to CK since it's his bday =)
When we reached, we just waited for a lorry to fetch us up to our camp site.
So lucky lo, last time I went to Sg. Chongkak we nid to walk with all our belongings! ._. #heavy
Wah, the lorry damn nice wei. The air was chilling.
N also when the lorry is going uphill, it's feel we're gonna fall. Whoots!



Reached camp site, wait for other ppl while watching Dragon Ball.
Since got stalls + Astro at there. When every1 saw the TV, their 1st reaction were : "Oh great, can watch Euro cup" Hahahaa! Funny right?
Dragon Ball, old old movie lo! >w<
Afterthat erm common stuff lo, talk abt rooms + rooms leader & activities.
Enough of that, later we go activities.

1st activity - Rafting.
When I saw how the trainees do the ikatan, I sudden felt a sense of regret
Cause last time in PBSM rarely get the chance to learn ikatan.
Even if did, I only learn once or twice. N how am I gonna suppose to rmb everything? T.T
But luckily this time the ikatan is easy as pie. *phew*
Din help out much lo, since everyone is also busy tie-ing. = ="
But when we put our sampan on the water, by the time when all 6 ppl sit,
we almost drown it. Hahaha! Maybe because we too heavy?
N afterthat.. HERE WE GO!

Row, row, row your boat
gently down the stream
.....
*ignore the lame me*



I laughed so hard when CL's group went down to kayak.
Cause their group, 5 guys + 1 girl. The sampan feel like gonna sink soon.
TOO heavy. *haha* *im a meanie* *evil laugh*
N then.. hmmm..OHH The great moment where CL & Calvin do the Titanic's famous post
n then u jump i jump! HAHA but sadly CL gt injured.. >w<
Afterthat went for lunch - Fish, egg, vegetable + oren juice
Woah, CK keep refill the jug. XD Too thirsty I guess?

Then, it's our turn to do 2nd activity - Obstacle.
1st obstacle - Wall
Chill, Im not going for the short one. We are compulsory to take the tall one.
Seriously very tall. at least 2m high I guess? Lol.
Actually, I fell twice. Zhen was the one who support me at first two times.
our timing was wrong, so in the end the 2nd time I fell, I immediately sprain my leg,
however I refuse to give up. I keep telling myself I can do it. YES I CAN.
When the 3rd time comes, another guy came to support me.
N yeah, like finally I manage to climb to the TOP! =D Hooray!
Although my leg quite painful, happy that Im through!


2nd obstacle - Spider Net
I have to say, this one is a piece of cake since back in those days,
PBSM kursus ALWAYS have this activity. Haha. Easy as pie!

3rd obstacle - Tyre Loop
I always wanted to try sth like this. Finally got a chance. Hahaha!!!!
As I've expected, Im short. So I use my hand n JUMP! *im such a great jumper* #lmao
N pls ignore my injuries. I've totally knock all these activites out except 1. #sad

4th obstacle - Kargo Net
Each time I see this activity, I feel like a monkey. But always envy at a side,
since PBSM dont have these kind of activity. Lol. XD
Anyway, I climb through this easily! x) #pieceofcake #again #lols

5th Obstacle - Balancing "V"

So in these obstacle, my partner is Elaine since my friends not here yet. Lols
Well, We only manage to cross 3/4 of the course, =S Sorry to Elaine.
I know she wanted to finish it D:

6th Obstacle - Commando Crop
As for this one, one word - OUCH
Painful la since Im wearing shorts, but still, I manage to finish it! =D
N also thx for the cheering from other classes shouting : JUST A BIT MORE!!! JYJY
Lols! But PAIN!!! xD
Not to mention after this course, my leg suddenly feel weak, almost cannot stand! Hahaha!

7th Obstacle - Side Walk
No comment, It's just balancing and also.. Erm.. staying calm n DONT look down. HAHA!

8th Obstacle - Straight Walk
This is the easiest among all I think. Lols!
Just that monkey Zhen came n said : Do u wan challenge ? Let's shake the rope.
I was like : U better dont!
Then SJ laughed : Look at her expression just now, so serious wei.
*lols*

9th Obstacle - One Step Ladder
No comment too. X.X Easy la!

10th Obstacle - One Step Swing
This is the activity Im talking abt regretting not having the chance to finish it.
When I got balance a bit on the 1st tyre, I tried to move to the 2nd tyre
Without any warning, my right leg(injured from the wall) suddenly very pain.
N worst my left leg muscle cramp. I quickly yell pain.
I hang on the rope tightly until SJ & Calvin hug me down.
= = ARGH! I reli wanted to try this out, but eventually I know my leg cannot handle the pressure anymore
Force to skip. =( So sad wei. Next time if got chance MUST TRY!

11th Obstacle(last) - Titian Balak
This one, after I got a short rest, I walk this, the last one.
Zhen kinda step on the log so that we wont feel wobbly or what, n also "shun bian" take our photos.

Me & Ah Ma =)
At last, everything's done. Since we finished off early, we kinda get bored
so we went back n played other stuff! x)
The funny part is when Zhen, Jason Lim,  SJ, Brandon n more keep on competing who's the fastest to reach the top of the Kargo Net x) Hahaha We girls keep on cheering & cheering
Even so, I'll just let some photos do the talking.



Later then, went back to gather n wait for the Ice- Breaking session.!
N so, everyone nid to take an egg, n that egg has a number on it,
n of course it means that number will determine which group u are in!
So Im in the 1st - n we named it LadyBug! x)


After everything, it's bath time lo! XD
The water is so cold until me n Yvonne keep shouting cold cold cold!!! HAHAHA!
I was worried that I might get sick somehow? Lols!
Anyway, thx to whoever bring the hairdryer, I dried up my hair just in time before dinner
since after dinner we nid to go jungle trekking! #whoots
Zarieth & Ah ma worried abt my leg, same goes for me too. But I just have to hang on! Hahha x)

Details lerhx, hard to explain w/o photos.
The only thing I can say is guys are so lucky for this event.
I bet a lot of guys able to hold girls hand due to some parts of the track quite dangerous la.
Hoho. Not to mention, Im one the girl = ="
What to do? In front of me is a guy! Hahaha!
At first, I asked Daryl to "take care" of me since with my leg condition. >w<
Instead, he said : Ah, I want to go in front.
So, I hold duno-what-his-name's hand. Haha #forceto
Good news is that I lost my torchlight on our way down.
Nvm, got a good excuse to buy a bigger one! #yay #cheer

After the jungle trekking, we all went back, had another shower(super cold).
When I come out from shower, suddenly saw a big crowd.
N I know why - Lily got bitten by a leech, n she's crying. Pity her D:
Anyway, everyone had snack time n playing n chatting around.
Phooi Ling is so cute, keep throw the roller coaster's ring to everyone.
But then ah ma kept on saying her skills not good. Hahaha! XD
I slept at 2am that night. #insomnia

-MsKay
-27/6/12
-8.42pm
1st day ended. Will try to update 2nd day when Im free.
SO sorry readers. my schedule is quite tight these 2 weeks =/
What's worst, there are a lot of activties coming up, n I wanna update.!! D:
Just wait for me! XD

Sayonara!
Tmr is the last management test for now before finals.
DO MY BEST!
Im gonna put everything I have! x)

Take care my readers. =)


Lunch timeeee! =)


Dinner timeeeee! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment