Monday, August 13, 2012

Ipoh + Penang trip

Ipoh trip(6&7 aug).

Should we consider lucky or unlucky?
Most of the food stalls that we want to eat closed down.
Like the Dim Sum & Tou Fu Fa... Force to go other places to eat. D:
In exchange, we eat Fish Head Noodles, n drink soya bean. Hahhaa.
Even we just finish our noodles, they straight went for Ipoh Chicken Rice! Lols
All abt food. hahaha.
Later we had dessert which is taiwan's dessert which mean 雪花冰
Later, me, jasmine,betty & cc packed our stuff 1st because we're the first to leave.
CC said she must packed the room so we go 1st
while YY, sanjeet, calvin & cl stayed back in ipoh n wait for the bus. haha


Penang trip(7-10 aug)


hmnm, reach there pack cc's room. If not today sleep on sofa lo! haha
After mopping the place, all of us went to bath.
CC n jasmine went to pick up the others while me n betty reading comics
which was found in cc's closet. hoho.
Later then we had late dinner which also consider as supper in a food court.
We order lots of different foods n then share it out. Haha.
Back home we had durians. hahaha.

Next morning me and betty keep said want go swimming yet we're bone tired.
Instead we sleep until almost noon. Lols
We went for breakfast which was noodles I think.. cc's mum paid the bill though. :D #thankyou
Today we're heading to Penang since cc lives in Butterworth.
What's more, today we have Esther  as our tour guide.! :D
So we went to 7 street for our first meal. Then later we went to Gurney Plaza.
We went there purposely for Gurney Drive. But since it's still in the afternoon
All of us went for shopping + watch movie.! Teehee
We had desserts again! :D This dessert shop main ingredient is mango. It can be seen clearly from the menu
But have to say, it's delicious! :D *thumbs-up*

Since at first our targets were Step Up Revolution, but last min no seats.
So me, sanjeet, betty & calvin went for Total Recall while YY,cl,cc,jasmine & esther went for Batman! :D
Before we went in for the movie, 4 of us went for the arcade games.
Betty and I had a great laughed playing the dancing game n the drumming game.
It felt so good after playing the drum one, it's like all the stress been released! :D
Bwahaha. Me n betty laughed when one of the Total Recall scene is a girl put out her shirt
N show her uniqueness which is 3 breasts.! OMG. Lols.
Later, we went to Gurney Drive n ate a lot again. I had Fried Oyster the most. Lols.
I almost ate two plates. Hahahah!
Later then, we went home n just bath lur. n sleep again while others watch movie using sanjeet's laptop~

Next morning we woke up around 9am cause me n betty seriously going for a swim. Hehe.
Wearing that dog T-shirt.! HAHAHA
But only swim for a while then the management call us leave cause we're not wearing swimming shirts. = ="
So after bathing, I just sleep on the sofa lurrr.~N wait for my breakfast to return! :D
Today we had dim sum! :D All the girls almost finish up everything..
Luckily the guys wake up if not say bye bye to breakfast. x)
Later, we head to penang againnnnn! :D
Today the wind is so awesome wei.. our hair keep flying~~~ Wee~
The best part is suddenly Inti called me..n I was like har har har? I cant hear u. HAHAHA
But also lastly got the info la. ;)
Reached there, wait for cc's relative. Cause he's suppose to be our tour guide today! :D
Later, we walked around many places. My legs also wanna die edi. Been way too tired lately. Lols

We all went home n sleep n bath. Dinner is seafood.
Delicious wei!!! 8D Crab, prawn,fish,squid....fuiyoh! :D
My stomach is happy.! Haha.
Since it's our last night of our trip, we all went for OverTime.
Well, it's my first time. So dun dare to get drunk X.X
So my frens asked me to drive lo since I only drink so less (1 cup only)
First time drive MyVi... hehehe. >w<
YY n CL got high n drunk.! We all laughed like mad people.
But I cant say the details out since we promised each other that it must be kept a secret.! xP

Then, next morning woke up early like finally .Haha.
We said goodbye to cc n yy.. ;) N board into the bus which was going back to KL.


Conclusion : I grew fat.! #lols


-MsKay
-13/8/12
-2.45pm
It's really an awesome trip.
Hope there's a 2nd one in the next sem break.! :D



Have to say Ryan Higa did a good job in this video.! x)

No comments:

Post a Comment