Monday, August 13, 2012

Sunway Lagoon (2/8)

So I bet u all miss my blog.. Lols
I HAVE NOT UPDATE ALMOST 2 WEEKS! =___=lll
Hahhaa. got so lazy lying in bed that dont want to wake up ..
Seriously, I always woke up around 9am or 10am.
Then rolling in my bed until 12pm or 1pm only wake up n bath
n have my 1st meal of the day.. Hahaha

Anyway, I wanna 1st start with my post of Sunway Lagoon.



Alright, on the last last thurs(2/8), it was the last day of finals.
So after maths test, me n others went to Peppecorn Cafe for brunch.
Then, we'd been seperated into 5 cars which include my car.
In my car, we have Elaine & Jason as my guest.However, lucky me.
Im not driving, cause Jason said wanna go home, so I'll just let him drive
since none of us know his house, what's more I can save my parking money by parking in his house! :D

Then, after changed all those, we all went to main entrance of Sunway Lagoon.
Took lots of pictures while waiting others to arrive. :)
I have to say, I look so leng zai that day.! Hahahaha






Hehehe. after we get our watches like this.


we went inside... n the girls get change lo
we went dry park 1st only wet park. Hehe. :D










It's counted as the end since I head home without having dinner with them.
My tummy is grumbling when I was driving back home.
N damn, traffic jam like hell when I reach central hypermarket
I mean like, it's so near my house edi, Y JAM?! @___@
Went home, sleep a while n bath n house chores. Hehhee.

Oh well, hope we can do crazy stuff n trips with my fellow E-class members again! :D

-MsKay
-13/8/12
-1.16pm

No comments:

Post a Comment