Friday, August 24, 2012

Sem2 is here.!

Well, college started ytd?
Hmm met most of the teachers.
N the best part is Ms Linda gonna teach us again.! Haha.
Eventhough it's our first day of class, teacher is like giving us pressure sth like
"This sem is different from last sem. This sem u must work VERY hard." Lolx
Seriously, I edi duno how many teachers have repeated the same sentence. =___=

I mean like sure I know. U can see the difference.
1st sem only maths & management nid to study.
2nd sem is like Lolx. Main dish wei! Accounts, maths, econs, business + computing
Wooo, like I care. = ="
Cause no matter what the teacher said, I still will try my best to work hard.! :D:D
A promise is a promise!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=

Hmmm... I wonder is coming to class is a good option.
Keep cancel class this week. = =" Urgh.
Die wei.. keep wake up early, but cancel class? I wan my sleep time back! Haha
So this morning 8am-10am class cancel.
We all keep standing in front of the school gate while waiting for them to decide where to go.
I stood there until I sweat cause of the tea Im drinking. = ="
I keep think : Pls faster find a place that has air-cond to sit. Dying here. D:
We Romaji's gang n some guys go Ben Zhen noodles while others went to Peppecorn Cafe.

Later that, went back to school n wait for our next class.
So we're having ice breaking session where we have to introduce +describe ourselves.
A lot of funny jokes to be heard today. :)
I can't stop laughing. Ha.! x)
After class, teacher announce that there's actually 2 hours class n not 3.
Everyone was so happy n relief... :P

N now here I am... blogging after so many days of slacking. Lols
Cant blame me, My holiday mood still ON wei. D: ARGH!
I hope can turn back my mood as soon as possible.
Serious is ON THE WAY!!!! =S

-MsKay
-24/8/12
-3.51pm
An advice for them both : 身在福中不知福 *quotes of the day*

This is the reason why I love music box so much!! XD
Angel beats!!! Weee <3 :D



No comments:

Post a Comment