Sunday, August 26, 2012

Animangaki Day 1~

Well, woke up a bit late. =3
But luckily when I reached kar yan's house, bryan was late. Haha.
Then when Bryan came, I quickly speed up a bit. Since it was a bit late...
Cause I told Huey Lyn that I'll be at school around 10am .__.
When I wanted to call her, just found out I DONT HAVE HER PHONE NUMBER!
What the hell is this?! zzzzz
Luckily she called me after the NPE toll.
Reached my college 7 mins late T___T
Actually I still can be on time if it wasnt for the small jam around those shop lots =w=

So in total I had 3 passengers in my car. Kar Yan, Bryan & Huey Lyn.
During our journey, Bryan suddenly said : Aiya, forget to take my fren's wigs. #omg
I duno how it turns out.. Haha.. just hope they manage to get it >w<
Later, we line up for the tickets :D:D

Cost me for RM15. #ouch
Met up with Jason Lim, while Bryan go n meet up with his frens.
Then just went round n round for duno how many N times.
Took photos of cosplayers for duno how many N times too.
Just have to say, my 1st anime event was quite fun. 8D
I even bought a mini Mio as a remembrance. =3

Cost me RM5. >w<

Well, have to say most of the cosplayers very good in their outfits.!! D:
I hope I can have one of their outfits... Someday...aiks
N ALSO HOPE for a new camera as soon as possible. DSLR!!!
I really nid good quality camera to shoot good photos.!
Anyway just gonna post some of the photos. Most of it will remain in my files. #teehee

































So that's all! :D
PS : Dun ask me for Day2. x) Cause I only went for Day1.

-MsKay
-26/8/12
-9.42pm
有时候,不是幸福不在身边;是你们不懂得珍惜而已。

No comments:

Post a Comment