Friday, September 7, 2012

Battle of Wits & Freshie Night

Battle of Wits (1/9)

Well, went to school super early. Met up with my girls in McDonald n had our breakfast. *full*
Kinda regret coming since end up nth to do.
Besides holding a pen n sign the contestants' paper. =___=
N also busy taking photos. I mean like seriously D:
Teacher said not enough volunteer, but after we join in. Whole class do nth..zzz

Hmm.. then went to Metro since teacher tell us to find Justin (Pre-U club's president)
n ask whether he nids help in anywhr or not.
Even so, went there also do nth! =__= Alamak. Just blow some balloons.
Help out sth.. then afterthat free until sit on the chair n chit-chatting. Lolx

Later, went to Pizza Hut as my lunch =X
Then some went back while some go Facebook Cafe to relax around lur~
Me, Nichole & Huey Lyn wait until almost 4pm then only went back to take final attendance.
Afterthat, they celebrate Zhen's bday.
Then kemas here kemas there~ Later, the rest of us went to help teacher out
by taking the drinks to Pre-U office. *long distance* *heavy* Lolx
Afterthat, went to Snowflake n had their tea time or dessert. Haha!
=__= Finally, went home. Haha.

These are the photos taken in the lobby.



I'm the boss! :P

Freshie Night (6/9)

After class at 4pm. Went to Asia Cafe n waiting for CC to finish her BM's class.
Cause we all plan to go SS2 n have DURIAN!!! XDD *yum yum*
I ate quite a lot.. X.X But still I nid to control myself or else I'll get sick easily.
Just paid RM15 =3 Hehhee. Some of the durians not nice la.. D:
Lolx, calvin, cl, yy n her fren really good in eating. *dinosaur* hahhaa!
Hmm... x) later that  need to rush back to college for the freshie night.
It is held every sem as to welcome new students.
We missed out once. So most of our class are going this round to make it up! =D

However, we're stuck in the jam since there always jam =___=
Went back college around 8pm++ .. then we went to change our clothes.
Then suddenly *BAM* My phone dropped. No worries, it's still functioning..
But... the screen!! T^T Omg..
I regretted not putting my phone in CK's car! D:
Then ask CK for his keys n put all my stuff inside includes my shoes. Haha
Barefoot walking round. xP

OK. Later start the game.
Erm..we got 6 teams. first 3 teams play 1st while the other 3 teams are
in charge of sabotage them with water balloons or water. XD
How lucky am I for not getting wet.
Later, it's free time. =3= we all just splash anyone we wan.
So hard to get a pail... I even have to fight with Edwin by playing rock, paper & scissors! XD
Luckily I won! Bwahaha! But then, so sad the committee members want it back so soon! D:
I thought the game just begun since I finally can get a pail.. zzz
Btw, cc n huey lyn kena splashed by us pretty badly.. Lolx  #pity

Went to Huey Lyn's house afterthat. It was around 11pm.
Then bath n wait for my dad. x) Well, that's all for my day! :D

Only able to take 2 photos from fren's phone.
The photographer of the night, I wonder will he upload the pics? Lolx



-MsKay
-7/9/12
-9.07pm
你微笑游览,手机里的浪漫。。。=D


No comments:

Post a Comment