Sunday, September 2, 2012

Irreplaceable Memories of Anime →Part 1←

Well, since when did I start to watch Anime? No idea.
Ever since I was in my old house, ever since I was a kid.
What's my 1st anime? No idea too. Cant even recall I watch which one 1st.
Hahaha

Since lately I'm so bored, I thought of starting my September post with
the anime I had watched so far. From young till now, finished or unfinished. =)
Gonna post all. Hopefully can squeeze everything in one post. Lolx
So, let's start!!! :D *hope did not left out anything*
PS : I'll start from the numbers, then the letters A-Z~~

07-Ghost


Comment : Just watched it recently, found it not bad. It's quite short la. 20++ episodes. =X

Air Gear


Comment : I envy they can ride on it = =" I try be4. All I do is scream.! haha

Angel Beats


Comment : You'll cry. Especially episode 5. Lolx, touching song.

Angel Tales


Comment : I'm not sure if I finished this, but I think it'll be quite sad. =(

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon + R + S + SuperS + Sailor Stars


Comment : I watched when I was a kid. I rewatched again last year. But failed to finish all. = =" Just watched until season4 which is Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon SuperS.

Black Cat


Comment : Still think he's hot when his eyes change n SHOOT!!! >w< *love saya's song*

Black Jack


Comment : hmm, I think I din finish watching this. Cause it's like too fake. =S

CardCaptor Sakura



Comment : One of my absolute favourite anime. =X Last time I used to rmb all her incantations!!! XD Even try to make the staff. Lolx

Crayon Shin Chan


Comment : I think it's endless. But I watched both comic & anime la. =P Very funny~ XD

Detective Conan


Comment : I din watched finish la. =3= Since it's too long n TV stop showing!! D: Awww.

Digimon


Comment : There are 5/6 seasons. N the picture is season1 cause I think it's the best!! =X I watched until season3 but season3 really COOL!!! >w<

Doraemon


Comment : Like Crayon Shin Chan, endless episode.. but still, MEMORABLE!!! :D:D Love their movies

Dragon Ball


Comment : I din watched finish la, but I did watch til quite far. Cause, all I ever know is Goku keep die die die, then alive again.! Lolx *immortal* Hahaha

Fairy Tail


Comment : Well, it's still an ongoing anime, but I never missed any episodes includes OVA! :D:D

Fate Stay Night


Comment : I'm in love with most of the characters! >w< Their fighting skills & power so cool!!!

Flame of Recca


Comment : I think it's consider unfinished gua.. anyway it's not bad.! =3 *flames* lolx

Fullmetal Alchemist : Brotherhood


Comment : I went really crazy about this anime. That time I only can watched once a week! Took me almost 1 year to finish this.!! X.X  Edward X Winry... *cute couple*

Fushigi Yuugi


Comment : Ahhhhh!!! One of the best anime... Tamahome X Miaka... SWEET!!!! >_<

Gakuen Alice


Comment : The ending not like ending lo... x( Although wanted to know more about them..

Ginban Kaleidoscope


Comment : I think this is the only skating anime? Well, I cried in the final episode. *touching* D: NICE!

Inuyasha


Comment : Whoots.! I'm in love with it.. esp the final act~~ It's more gan jiong! haha

Jigoku Shoujo


Comment : I never dare to watch this at first cause I thought it's scary. But later on when I watch, i got addicted.!!! >w< Actually, she had a sad past. =(

K-ON!


Comment : One of the best anime which mainly for music!! >_< Seriously, recommend every1 to watch this!

Kaichou wa Maid-Sama


 Comment : This is MY FAVOURITE ANIME!!! >w< Crazy abt this couple. I'm still catching on with their manga. =D

Kamichu!


Comment : Only watched half of it. Since I always forget wat time of the show. Hahha. But I think it's cute lo! XD

Kuroshitsuji


Comment : Well, I only watched the 1st season. I think it's thrilling! & Sebastian is just so perfect! >w<



I think that's all for 2day.! Lols
Too many edi. = =" Conclusion is I really cant make it into one post.
Sorry my readers! =S Will update the part 2 pretty soon I think. Perharps when Im free.!
Or next week.! hahahaha

Hmmmm... it's september edi. What's ur wish? =X
I just wish everything to be fine with my studies n I just hope for sth else.
In short, I just wish everything remains the same.! :D

-MsKay
-2/9/12
-9.39pm
Will update less due to studies.! Tough subjects.! D:


No comments:

Post a Comment