Friday, September 7, 2012

Irreplaceable Memories of Anime →Part 2←

KONNICHIWA!
I'm back.! :D:D so finally I'm free to update my 2nd part for anime series. =3
So let's start!! :D:D

La Corda D'oro Primo Passo


Comment : This anime is all about classic music. Brings me lots of memories abt music. =3

Law Of Ueki


Comment : Hmm.. =P I just love magic, don't you??? Turn trash into tree! XD

Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch/Pure


Comment : One of my favourite anime. =P Not to mention KAITO is so leng zai!!! XD

Nodame Cantabile/ Finale /Paris


Comment : Have to admit, this is better than La Cordo D'oro since it's more on orchestra la. XD

Nurarihyon No Mago


Comment : Din manage to watch all. Includes the season2. Cause always miss out the showing time. Lolx But it's really a good anime. xD Got time must re-watch!

Onegai Teacher!


Comment : I watch this when I was form1/2. Maybe that time immature so dun really understand the last part *standstill* Lolx.! But their songs quite niceeee!!! XD

Paradise Kiss


Comment : I duno why, but really you'll get addicted with this anime. =X Haha. Especially their opening. so NICEEEE!! (Y)

Pokemon


Comment : Classic! Absolute classic! Now it's edi season15 yet I only watched until season3. Hoho =X But I do love those 3 season since beginning is always the best! :D Pikachu!! (Y)

Pretty Cure


Comment : Their transformation much longer than sailor moon!! X.X But I did watch half but the TV stop showing! D: WTH! I love the white colour, but the black colour looks cool.! XD

Ranma 1/2


Comment : I din watch all la. But I think it's a happy ending? :D:D It's actually a good anime =X

Rave Master


Comment : It's so sad that they dont have season2 for this! = =" I mean, this is a great anime wat! BTW, their song is kinda cute =3

Read or Die (R.O.D the TV)


Comment : Just one word : AWESOME! Love it so muchhhhh. *paper master*

Rec


Comment : Kinda pollute my young mind. Lolx But still it's a very very short anime~~ XP

Romeo X Juliet


Comment : I duno how many times I cried.. So touching! D: Love this couple~~

Saiunkoku Monogatari


Comment : I only watched the 1st season though. But have to say, Shurei is a very strong woman. >w< No wonder so many guys like her! Hoho. Not to mention, their OP n ED.. *thumbs up*

Saiyuki Reload


Comment : Whoots. not bad not bad. =P however I think I did not finish gua... X__X

Samurai X


Comment : Hmm... Kenshin's swordsmanship is wonderful. Gan jiong!! N his comrades strong too! :D

School Rumble 


Comment : My cousin copy for me n see geh. I feel a bit stupid though. Lolx of cuz it's funny. but in the same time stupid. Hahhaa. XD

Shakugan No Shana


Comment : A bit hard to understand at first. But later you'll find it catchy and interesting.! x) *loves their songs* I love shana!! XD

Slam Dunk


Comment : My mum's favourite anime =S She rewatched it 3 times. Haha. Have to admit, it's not bad! 

Solty Rei


Comment : Cool. It's just so cool!! XDD No words can describe unless u watch urself. Haha

To Aru Majutsu No Index


Comment : Well, fren recommend wan. =D It's quite nice since it's abt science & magic. Although sometimes a bit hard to understand their terms. But very very cool! XD

Tsubasa : Reservoir Chronicle


Comment : How can ppl not love this anime? Even my bro love this!! XD I got shocked when they say both syaoron & sakura are fakes. Lolx....

Winter Sonata


Comment : This is just so so so so sad n touching! D: Duno how many times I cried. >w<

Xxxholic


Comment : It's short. But I do love it since it's all abt supernatural stuff! =3 Yuuko! >w<

Yakitate!! Japan


Comment : This is all about bread.! Lolx.. Eventhough their reaction is a bit over.. but still *thumbs up*! XD

Yu Yu Hakusho


Comment : Woah... a quite long story... But still.. watch til the end =3 Not bad not bad. Got some touching moments la~ Love hiei the most *The black one*


Woah.. finally! =___= Sure took me long enough to finish these 2 post. 
So in total.. I have watched... Lolx... ahem.. 53... D:
Omg!! Never knew I watched so much .. hahahhaa
I hope I dint left out any O.O

So that's the end! :D
Nth else.~ Sayonara ppl!

-MsKay
-7/9/12
-7.12pm

No comments:

Post a Comment