Tuesday, July 31, 2012

MGT final test

I'll update about my MGT - Business Management test 1st.
Ytd (30/7) was my MGT test.
So, hmm.How should I say? GG?
I know wont fail, but still a huge disappointment.

It's not like I din study, it just my mind went "poof"
everything blank, nth in my mind.
All I know is that when I do the objectives, I get real confident that I can score.
When I flipped over the paper n see the structure, I thought to myself : Im officially dead.

Hahha.. surely I know it's easy. But no idea why.. my mind reli went blank.
But then I tried to cool myself down.. n then start write watever I want.
Any craps la.. Since MGT is really all about common sense. =) Logic.
Because they told me, even if you dunno, just write watever..
You may not know that you might even score points from your common sense. Haha!
Oh well, gone is gone. Past is past. =)

For now, it's best for me to concentrate on my Maths which is on Thurs.
Teeheee... Oh wait, wish me luck for tmr english test.
Everyone saying the graph is coming out, but ARGH. I HATE descriptive graph
That's one annoying essay to write. =(
So... ahem..
Gdluk to everyone out there who is having exam now, and future. :P Haha!
Till then, cya ppl in August. Love ya readers!

-MsKay
-31/7/12
-3/19pm

Seriously this song helps me a lot. =)
It's so soothing n relaxing, I even able to study while I listening to this music.
Not to mention can even cure my insomnia, if you find it hard to sleep at night.
Try relax n listen to this song, helps a lot. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment