Saturday, July 21, 2012

Last Day of Sem 1

Well, anyone miss me? :3
Hehehe, cant believe right? It's the end of 1st semester.
Thinking back my past, be4 I started my college life I kept on complaining to my frens.
I feared being bullied, I feared being lonely, I feared not able to fit in.
Miraculously, it never happened. Sometimes, we just have to be brave
and step out to the outside world, because we're not a fortune teller, we cant predict the future :)
Have faith in yourself! :D


Anyway, avoid all those crap.
I begin my day with a small early celebration for one of my romaji members
who is our beloved T.Yee Wen AKA ah ma!

We actually plan the celebration at 8.30am, but unfortunately got some incident la!
Anyway, we did surprise her la!
She thought she forgotten someone's bday until Zarieth hint her it's a celebration for her! 
So funny wei.! But glad you like it. =)


We had our breakfast at Peppecorn Cafe. Seriously their breakfast is delicious not to mention BIG.
Hahha. Not to forget the price is actually quite reasonable! Cheapest set is RM5.50
Follow by RM7- RM10.
Yea, I definitely recommend this cafe to all to have a try la. =)
So, we had a bit photo shooting session after singing the bday song.
Let's have the photos do the talking.
PS: Ignore the blurness as the camera will become like that when it comes to dark places. D:
Dont worry, I'll buy myself a DSLR someday =3 #gambateh

Phooi Ling & Ah Ma
Ah Ong & Ah Ma
Elaine & Ah Ma
Group Photo 1
Credits to Elaine! :D
The photo shooting session continues before the ENL class started.
Actually every1 is busy for presentation but I busy take photos! hahaha.

Me, Kai Chi & Ah Ma
Me & Ah ma & ROSE!
Me, Ah Ong, Kai Chi & Ah Ma

Ah Ma & the card
Double Yee Wen! :P 
Ah Ma's rose, card & cake


Like I said, we have presentation today. Well, a short one actually.
Hmm, every1 just have to talk craps for like 1-2 mins. and BYE-BYE!
Later then, we rehearse our performance for GNS's farewell party.

*let's skip the part where we have to do extra assignment. Lols*
So, in the party. While each class representative is giving a speech.
I was nervous like mad wei. I was like wth?! WHY SO NERVOUS. = ="
Omg, the lyrics like cannot stay in my head.

When it was time to perform. My hands & legs are shaking like seriously. D:
I had recorded the whole performance, but damn, sounds so weird when I replay it!! @@
So after performance, we had group photos.

Section D1
Section E1
Section F1
Section G1

After group photos session, it's time to makan makan! :D:D
Aiya, lazy talk edi la!
short PHOTO session again! Hohoho. Pls Enjoy =P





-MsKay
-21/7/12
-12.37am
Shining Friends, What Makes You Beautiful & You Raise Me Up! :D E-class just so damn cool whn it comes to singing! We're a class of choir :D


The best music that can be played is when you know how to play guitar and sing it at the same time too. =) (Y) #love

未来的事就让未来去决定吧,因为我不愿错过现在。
Just let the future decide on its own, because I refuse to let the present slip away. :D ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment