Thursday, July 5, 2012

Good marks! Fight on!

Haha. =)
Finally "free" n get motivate to update my bloggy. Lols
Anyway, after struggling with test 2, finally it had ended today! :D
Eventhough there's maths this fri, but I dont wanna care anymore.
Must rmb : Have a break, have a kit-kat! =3 #haha

So after GNS test today, we mark each other paper.
To my astonishment, I get 18/20, n divided by 2 means 9/10!
Woah, it's rare of me to get such high marks!!
I was shocked n incredibly happy when Nicky told me the marks! >w< #hehe
So, GNS consider DONE!
Means no more test/ presentation/ assignment!
EVERYTHING DONE! Hip hip hoooooooray! :D

Then later, everyone studied hard for moral.
At first I also TRY to study, but then I got lazy after about 30mins?
Then I straight sleep on the table for 15mins.= ="
I tell u, feel so nice to sleep because every1 is studying hard n the place was so quiet.
What's best is they open the song "Yiruma - River flows in you"
Woah, seriously, just making you feeling more sleepy! Haha
Afterthat, went outside to walk around since it's cold. Hoho.

During moral test, I dont feel like test AT ALL!
I discuss answer with kai chi. Then when we encounter the essay question,
the teacher just tell us straight where can we get the answers since it's open book!
HAHAHA! In the end, I got the marks => 16/20
I was like... huh? So high? Hahaha

Alright, another good news.
I got my business management marks on Tuesday. =)
I thought sure die lo, sure get less marks since I really dun understand those chapters.
N during exam, this is the 1st time I write so less. I was worried sick that sure get low marks.
However, it turn out beyond my expectations.
I get 16/20 = 8/10!! :D So happy wei!
I cannot believe myself I score such marks. Eventhough din not improve, but I manage to remain!! :D
n so, all test for management is over.
N now, need to concentrate on presentation & final. #stress #argh

As I said, final is coming up!
SO I have to buckle up n DO MY BEST! #whoots
Must force myself to study! You can do it girl! :D:D #fighton

Anyway, this sunday gonna be my first time donating blood.
Hope the nurse allow me la! =3
Hehe, n also a small gathering with my beloved secondary bestie!
argh, long time no see them!!!! x)
Hope Choh Kwan can come la! Hehehhe

-MsKay
-5/7/12
-12.29am
Good morning? hahhaa





No comments:

Post a Comment