Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Shortie post~

Finals coming up.
College gave us around 6 days of study break.
But at home do what?
Slacking.! hahaha.

I still rmb when I was concentrating on my moral.
Suddenly Calvin introduce some old classic songs, afterthat
we just kept on talking about music music music. Omg!
Later then, he also told me that our school,somebody just opened a new club
which is dance club n I think it's meant for breakdance or maybe for K-pop?
Who knows? However, not sure whether should I join or not.

I mean, I never attend any dancing lessons be4.
Only did some dancing performance thrice. N all those is just dance for fun.
Hahaha. =) See first la~~ Whatever~

Anyway, I have no idea when Im studying moral, it's like nth make sense at all! =___=
ISH! waste all my papers to print it out.! D:
Moral, u better be good to me!

Jiayoujiayou! FIGHTON!

PS : I have faith in you management! I hope u love me back!! XD


-MsKay
-25/7/12
-6.49pm
Short post :D
Teehee!
Cya~ take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment