Saturday, July 28, 2012

Moral exam~

OMG what happen to me?!
JULY gonna end soon.
N I just check my blog post for July.
5 ONLY! D:
KYAAAAA!

NOOOOO! T.T
So sorry bloggy! Promise to update more.
No thx to final exam.! Urgh Hate u!

Btw, fri, I had moral exam.
Just have 2 words for it : ALIEN LANGUAGE
My gosh, study so hard for wat? All alien language = ="
It's not the problem of english, is the way they explain is..so weird! Lols
I have to like stare at it for duno how long just to understand it.
N also thx to the tips, some were quite useful, while some not =/
But oh well, the tips did serve it purpose true? Hehehe

So.. the test was 3 hours long.
Guess what I did? Day-dreaming
I duno why, I know I can finish fast.. just LAZY
hahaa... Cant believe right? Lazy mood was on during exam hour = ="
My frens thought I was thinking how to answer.
So I just write slowly, beautifully, long answer... n guess wat.
I used up 2 hours & 45mins. Haha
I not sure if the examiner would let me leave, I thought the last 30 mins cannot walk out of the exam hall.
I just wait lo. Then I saw my frens walk out so I follow.! Hehehehee =P
Then I saw my Romaji frens sitting outside n choosing the bracelet. ^^

I got mine too! :D
4-leaf clover~ Weee. absolutely my favourite!
N thx to Ah Wen for giving us special discount, so I just bought it using RM6

Nice? :D

Afterthat, My dad n bro came to pick me up.
They went to eat cendol. So jealous. =( I cannot eat.!
Hmmm... I went back home n have a 2 hour nap since I din sleep much the night be4.
Woke up that time, bro bring me to go Starbucks
since they're having promotion buy 1 free 1
RM15.90 for two cups of frappuchino! =D
But the results for drinking cold drinks with an empty stomach is stomachache. Lols #sillyme

Well, just crapping much. Cya! :D
Take care my readers!


-MsKay
-28/7/12
-6.07pm
Waiting for my dinner! So hungryyyyyy =___=

PS : The male lead role for City Hunter is so HOOOOOOT ! =3


No comments:

Post a Comment