Monday, July 16, 2012

Taylor's Cosplay Cafe

Fri (13/7),
Taylor's Subang Jaya campus organise a cosplay cafe
which is conducted by the Taylor's Anime Society. =)

Anyway, as the youtube they've made had been removed due to copyright
And the group photos we take had not arrived..
so I just post some photos la.


Our table's no. =)

That day, me, nichole & huey lyn order cheese cake. hahaha! XD
N while we are eating. we keep on screaming that the girls' cosplayer r so cute, so cool & so slim! =P
My favourite one would be a girl cosplaying Sebastian from Black Butler.
Seriously, eventhough she's a girl, her features and her height wins my heart.
Omg, how I wish I could take a photo with her =(

Then we move on to Pammy, which is all times favourite for the guys I think.
Because Pammy is the one who wore like a maid. means sth like a maid dress la.
Then of cuz, very cute. especially with her small size of hers. Hahaha! :D
Then her wig, is black with a little pink at the end. That makes me double kawaii! Hahha

Later.. hmm.. after photo-shooting.
Around the exit, we were given pens so that we would leave comment on the board. Haha
I'll saw you mine, nichole and huey lyn's one. Hehe




This is mine! :D

Huey Lyn's

Nichole's =)

Overall! :D
So in the end, it was quite ok & enjoyable for a small event. =)
I think the pricing is acceptable since RM7 for two slice of cheese cake.
Wat's more is that it filled up my tummy after starving for duno 3-4 hours = =" Hahaha.
U should ask my frens how I complain being hungry while doing assignment. Lols

I guess that's all?
Take care!
I'll update less for this month as finals is coming up in like less than 2 weeks? :O
Gonna gambateh especially for my maths.
I refuse to lose anymore.
I got so disappointed when I get back my test 2 marks. 40/50. WTH
So overall for my math's coursework which include test 1+2 & assignment 1+2
I only get 49/60 while most of my frens get 50++ / 60!
I DUN WAN TO LOSE T.T

-MsKay
-16/7/12
-12.10am
In the morning. :D


有时候,真的很怕接受人家的好意。怕依赖了,却会换来失望。
四叶草



No comments:

Post a Comment