Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Boohoo!

Anyways.. JAYESSLEE is coming to M'sia on June! D:
=.=" But I think is quite far from my place. Just check out their latest video. 
I wanna gooooooo! Anyone bring me pretty pretty pls?? Hahaa..






Life's good. But, like my friend said, is very hard to adapt into a new friendship like we had in secondary school. 
Looks like we just nid more time to know abt each other? =)

Speaking of friendship, ytd our english languange's lecturer played a game with us.
Well, each of us was given a number  n pair up with another group.
So, we were given 20mins to talk with your partner n know more about them.
My partner is quite ok. We have a lot of common like playing sports, listening music. Haha
Guess wat? I have 2 bros n he has too!! #funny #ikr

When the others introduce their partner, some were quite funny like
"she looks like pikachu (in a good way) (means cute)"
"His specialty is cheating in gambling" *we all laughed very hard*

Blah blah blah, most of the girls said they dislike smokers.
For this point, I think most of them do.
But surely there's sth u dislike other than smokers riteeeeee? D:
I guess they wanna kept their privacy? =P #bwahaha
On the other hand. Quite a number of guys in my class love K-Pop.
Lol. Even my partner also loves K-Pop. Hahhaaaaaaa

OK! Should stop writing.
Must get ready for coll =P

-MsKay
-17/4/12
-6.29am
Blogging in the mor! HAHA

1Q84, left Book 3. Hope can finish it sooner! D:
It's making me sick yet the story is just so addictive. #damn

No comments:

Post a Comment