Saturday, April 28, 2012

心病还需心药医。

Im back!
*take a deep breathe*
My test was a disaster. = ="
I almost do all the question when I only need to do 2 questions. Lols

CUT THE CRAP.
What's past is past. Next target : Maths & Business management again!! D:
Maths : Watch me! Im gonna bring you down!!
Business : I'm gonna challenge you again! Whoever give up 1st will lose!
#fighton #gambateh

I still rmb ytd(fri), we were supposed to have class at 10am.
But then, the teacher din inform us about the location.
And we were like argue about whether should we go or just cancel the class?
From thurs night argue until fri morning 9.30am only confirmed CANCEL.
Wah.. too bad for some of us who reach college pretty early.
Too good that some of them able to sleep again. = ="
Oh well, I just sit in the library n study with some of my frens.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Ytd( fri) had my 1st try on GongCha. It's superbly NICE! :D
Omg, gonna addict ...^^ hahah

Last night, I have my 1st ever dinner date with 脑残帮 at padi house!
Omg, so long never see them after a short meeting last few weeks ago. D:
Guess wat, shing yee permed her hair!! So beautiful! x)
All of them, argh.. memorable memories, memorable conversations.
Eeeeeee... I miss everything about them.
I can just talk absolutely everything!!
We even joke about we got 9As.. *when we combine* Lols! HAHA

The best joke when CKwan told us about the 1fm "one dou nei"
about that guy keep singing while dancing! *hahahaha*
If really can, I hope we can meet up once a month even if we're busy for college.

=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

来,我今天就讲下心病,好吗?
当然,这个是给一位我很要好的朋友。

在每个人心里,总有一部分很矛盾。
很生气为什么自己会变成这样,却还会很自然的继续坠落下去。
不是没有发现到这种改变,只是没有那个动机去改变。
久而久之,这种心病因种种的顾虑与恐惧而渐渐地变得没有信心,
有些可能会因此自暴自弃,闹自闭。想法也因太消极而得到忧郁症的可能性也高。


身为朋友,面对这种事情的时候。同样会做的事是安慰与给予劝告之类的。
也许会有帮助,不过心病还需心药医。
心病这种东西,只有自己能帮到自己。
见到他这个样子,我觉得很无能为力。想帮,却不知道该怎么帮。
其实,我也没什么资格批评人吧?
呵呵,纯碎想分享自己的心情而已~
若有得罪,对不起。

-MsKay
-28/4/12
-10.45pm
AND THIS IS MY 100th POST *celebration* !! HAHAH :D

Cant wait for Monday's short outing with college frens!




We're the Romaji =P


No comments:

Post a Comment