Saturday, April 7, 2012

Final outings with frens.

Hmm, On Wed (4/4).
Finally got a chance to meet up with my sisters that I'd known for 6 years! XD
Anyway, we went to Pavilion.
Just shopping for fun.
We ate japanese food n Italian Ice Cream! x) *awesome*

We walked for 2-3 hours? Hmm.. quite cold actually.
Then then the best part is when after my relatives watched the movie.
She brought us to dunno-wat-cafe n ate the cakes.
Omg! Their brownies n cheese cakes are totally.. indescribable. DELICIOUS!!
Time always flies, so I said goodbye to jie when we're in the monorail station ='(

Photos of me n her.


On Thurs, (5/4).
It's just a small outing with my girlfrens - 脑残帮。
I called it small because just come out to yam cha n have our lunch =S
We paid a visit to SinWei as she's working in a bakery shop! :D
Then, we walked towards a restaurant (duno-wat-is-the-name).
I just ordered toast bread as I just had my breakfast. #badhabit
They ordered fried rice n we just chat chat chat chat chat!! >w<
Really really miss these kind of days where we can talk watever things we wanna say.
All those stupid things, opinions & even colleges. Hehehe.

Like I said, times flies. So, as SinWei's lunch break gonna over soon.
We headed back to the bakery shop n took some photos.
Later on, ShingYee drove us to a bookstore. Haha =)



For 2day, (7/4)
I went to MidValley to have a big shopping mission with SiangSen.! :D
This is my first time keep on trying clothes non-stop as I never did that in the past =S
Since I never dare to take so many clothes in front of my mum! x)
2day, really crazy.

Each time we went to the fitting room, there's always 2-3 clothes in our hands. HAHA!
When we change, we commented on each other.
So after rounds n rounds of changing n shopping n walking.
I bought 3 shirts!! :D #MISSIONACCOMPLISH
By the way, the price is still consider okay. =)

We had our lunch at the 老油鬼鬼. It's ok for me.
 But, the weird thing is that each time when Im hanging out with frens, I'll surely bring them to there
since it's cheap n delicious n FULL! XD
Alright, next time just go for SweetChat. I miss my durian pancake. T.T

Btw, I have to say sth.
Sorry ShingYee. I really really forgotten that we were suppose to meet up.
= =" I dunno what's wrong.
That time, all my mind was thinking abt organising time for Siang Sen.
Since we got other places to go n do.
Sigh, I promise I will never do that again.
Definitely will make up for u...T______T GOMENASAI!


-MsKay
-7/4/12
-9.12pm

What do u guys think? >< *fish*

1Q84 is getting creepier n creepier = ="
Damn, it's just so... COOL n exciting.!

No comments:

Post a Comment