Saturday, April 21, 2012

My Generasi!

Well, I'm sure everyone is familiar with this video. =)

Yeap, is My Generasi.


It had become so famous that it'd appeared on "The Star" newspaper few weeks ago.
Although is just a small corner, it's still awesome! :D
Surely some of u wonder why I still post this video eventhough it's an old news?
Let me show u sth.
Lately, I accidentally found some video that really touch my heart,
not to forget brings back the world that we belonged to before.

Before technology was a hit, our days are just plain and normal.
Even so, we always tried our best to make it happy n better.
Childish, like some adults or teenagers would say.
But who cares? Kids' imagination is cool n funny. =P

Alright, cut the crappy parts. Let's just went straight for the movies! :D
Tell me which of these u'd done be4. I bet most of you did everything. Haha.


I love the rubber part. T^T
If I had not forgotten, we always wanna compete whose spin the longest. Lols.
Not to mention when the kid use the duster n put it on his shoes. That's just so me in the past! =P
The part when he puts the sweet inside, I rarely done.
But my friends do that before.! XD



Well no idea why I cant post it. Maybe that's because it just posted up today? Lols
Anyway, this video is my absolute favourite. It had definitely shown how's my life as a kid.
As in back in those primary days. THIS IS SO 90's MALAYSIAN KID! D:
Especially the glue, wahhhhh.. Nobody will ever forget that.
N also the rubber war. Haha. We always do that when we're having exam.
N n n not to forget during the last part about the mechanical pencil?
When we have troubled with the lead coming out? XD HAHA!
That time everyone was a pro fixing it. Lols #lmao
What else? Hmmmm...
The star n also the 2x star! XD N POKEMON cards. I wonder if it's still with me. Lols

Not to forget the "xie xie xie, bom bom bom" Haha.
N also the fingers game, ballerina.
HEY! The snacks. Oh my god. D: They made me hungry #wth
Choki- Choki. N also the orange colour ring. Always made my fingers orange. Lols x)
Sweets, awww. My childhood memories are just so awesome.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I miss those good old days when everything was just fun n no worries.
XD Oh well, life goes on :D

-MsKay
-21/4/12
-11.17pm
The moment when music touches your heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment