Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bwahahah!! =P


Anyone miss me? Bwahaha!

Im sorry to say, it's gonna be another short post again. =(
Currently a bit stress about the upcoming small test.
Even it's just a small test, even it's just 2 chapters, it's still crazy for us.
Many ppl also macam stress because there's just too many things need to read n memorize.
Way to go! =__=

What's worst is that, lately our schedule has a lot of changes
due to teacher keep on cancelling classes, so end up everyone has to attend the replacement class.
Guess what? We have to study from 9am-2pm next mon!
WTHELL! D: Will die from hunger. *thx to teacher* Not even considerate.!

Not to mention, thx to replacement class. I have to cancel my outing with my frens. =(
N I was looking forward to it! D:

Oh well, *chill* let's put that aside n concentrate on my studies! Lols
I wanna share a good news, Im starting to get close with more of my classmates!! #haha
So happy, n happy n HAPPY!
Being with them, is like reading news.
Get to hear a lot of gossips about our class. =X #opps

So long, cya, farewell, n take care! =)

-MsKay
-24/4/12
-6.35pm
I need MORE motivation pls!! =(

Got my P-license! Muahahaaaa.. ^^
But dont dare to drive yet -.-
My Classmates



Sungha Jung's skills are just so PERFECT & PROFESSIONAL!! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment