Thursday, April 12, 2012

I love crapping x)

Last Sun(8/4), I finally got my 2nd salary.
Since new menu n the price dropped down, business is getting better.
What's more, no matter what time I passed by my working place, I saw a lot of ppl.
Almost full house eh. Wonder should I consider myself as lucky? Hahaha =___=
I only have little time to talk with her since I need to rush back for dinner.
Cause I'd invited my family to dinner, in my debt of cuz =)
Although it was overbudgeted, still Im proud of myself. HAHAH!
Finally, Im able to treat my family with my own salary =S #teehee


Mon(9/4) Got to say, insomnia always gets me whenever there's event like this.
Do u have any idea how many SMS i had to send in order to force my eyes to shut?! = =
Gosh, but really thanks to few of them =P Finally can fall aslp. HAHAHA
XD I slpt for few hours only.
Hmm, was quite afraid la going there, scared being bullied by people from there.
I even had nightmare because of this fear.
 Making me so helpless when I suddenly woke up during that night. Hahahaha. #childish



Tues (10/4) Another eventful day. Din reli get some sleep as insomnia really killing me! x(
TODAY IS JPJ test.! omg , freaking scare since uncle had not given me any lessons.
I cant blame him because he also had his family probs. Heard that his mum went into hosp. #aww
Nervous nervous nervous. I almost can feel myself wanna vomit. = =" #sucks
What's worst is raining heavily in the early mor. Wah.. Cooooold.
Luckily the sun came back with a really really bright n hot day. #lols
Ha! I have to say am I the lucky or chosen to be? Last time I get no.4
This time I get no.14. In cantonese, it sounds like "sat sei" Haha.
Hmmm.. Met back a guy who was studying in Sunway college.
My fren n I actually met him during QTi test & JPJ test.
So now that I see him again, means that he failed too. >w<
Not to forget, I met one of my sentosarian's senior! :D
Asked him just now n found out he passed Bhg II, n failed JPJ. D: Better luck next time~

So conclusion : I finally can get my P license next week!!!! #yipyiphooray



Wed (11/4) After an eventful day on tues, I slpt for almost 12 hours since I din slp well lately.
x) Woke up n watch TV with dad for the rest of my day.
Watched the 东西攻略。Have to say, it's very interesting!!
6 more episodes till the ending. Daddy, hope u're free on sat n sun!! XD
At night, went to a relative place for buffet since her grandson/granddaughter 满月酒
My mission is to eat eat eat. Hahaha.
Later on, just went home n sleep. =)

Thurs (12/4) Joke of the day.
What makes a bad manager? Flirt with SECRETARY! XD



Anyway, shouldnt blog much. D:
Must continue do my homework.
Hey, this means Im a goodie girl =P
Teehee.
Cya, till then readers! ^^

Btw people, pray for sumatra ='(

-MsKay
-12/4/12
-9.43pm
 Best thing about being SINGLE ? no drama, no fighting, no crying, no feeling, no confusion, no worries & no problems! 


-Twitter

所谓一步都没有走出过内心的事情,在这个世界是不存在的。
- 1Q84

给个机会自己重新再来。只是这次,一定要比上一次更好。
- 四叶草

No comments:

Post a Comment