Sunday, November 13, 2011

Gdluck to Form5s



See that?
What's everyone doing is just wanted to get A+ for SPM!
Yet I feel myself so useless..
Last night I really almost given up on everything.

I wanted someone to teach me, but everyone is already busy themselves
how on earth can they teach me?!
I'm on my own, I should know that from the beginning.
Don't depend others.

Anyway, no matter how hard this last path will turns out,
but.. yeah, I refuse to give up.
I won't give up.
Even if it's the last minute, I ain't gonna sit back.



 Just one last step towards success! :D

Anyway, just a short post wishing everyone gdluk for their SPM!
Once in a lifetime.
Wish me luck too~

-MsKay
-13/11/11
-8.49am
One last shoutout : GAMBATEH!!!


Definitely a perfect cover! =)
Btw, Happy Birthday to Jason Chen~!

No comments:

Post a Comment