Thursday, November 17, 2011

Maths! ARGH!

Been into a serious major shock during maths exam =.=
when i was doing,
if i came across with ques i cannot solve, i skip..
But I skipped too much edi..
almost no time to do =3=
Luckily still able to finish =S

ARGH!
But all this tension paid off somehow,

No doubt got mistakes though,
Paper 2.. very sad.
Probability everything was wrong
and my plane I think I draw wrongly for the dotted line ==
CARELESS!!!
Cause I spent too much time on re-doing every ques TWICE!

._. fine ba,
I did my best *cross my fingers*
I guarantee my maths can get A,
but I really hope for a A+!
Cause I don't want to disappoint Mr Teng! =X

4 down, 6 to go!
Gambateh! Fight Fight Fight!

-MsKay
-17/11/11
-9.28pm
Thanks Big Bro for the treat!
Just craving for it lately *snowflake*
yummy~~
And of cuz one of my impossible came true today though.
Shocking. ~.~

No comments:

Post a Comment