Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sejarah? useless =(

LoL!
No worries, I won't fail my sejarah.
But will I score, that problem gonna leave it to the examiner ==

UNEXPECTEDLY,
I have to say this honestly,
this is the worst yet easiest sejarah paper I ever sit.
Just like what ppl comment, don't get your hopes up if it's easy
because there might be a chance that the gred will target higher

Seriously, although I studies everything in last min,
but thinking back when I studied every night just to sit for the paper
which turns out nothing but common sense?
the government must be joking?!
Worst of the worst, among 19 chapters,
they'd chosen lagu kebangsaan which is negaraku for structure?
EH! There's a whole lot chap that is worth coming out =3=
I rather I memorise the whole book than wasting my time...

@____@
Alright, chill~
Next exam = Mathematics!
BRING IT ON! :D


-MsKay
-16/11/11
-6.47pm
._. 3 down, 7 to go.
Alone or Outgoing?

曾经有份美好的感情摆在我的面前,我却没有珍惜,如果一切可以重来,我一定会大胆地说‘我爱你’!


No comments:

Post a Comment