Tuesday, November 29, 2011

To-DO list! :DD

Who cares if SPM left 3 more subjects? XD
I want to do so many things right now =/

Here's a "DO" list to remind me what I need to do xP
All I need is FUN!

1) ANIMATION+SERIES! [will mention later]
2) Get my hands on chinese pop + anime sheet music
3) Serious diet
4) Try my "finger" best on the guitar :D
5) Karaoke session! x3
6) Drawing on my favourite anime characters! :D [ESP misaki&usui!]
7) CLEAR all the books~ x.x [I think it'll take at least 2 days?]
8) Get my creativity on my new story! ^^
9) Spend my time reading story books [both Chinese and English]
10) Write 5 post about my secondary life [Each post for each form]
11) Edit photos for that special 5 post! :D
12) Shop til I'm satisfied =S
13) Get a job
14) I WANNA LEARN HOW TO RIDE A BICYCLE! =3=

Hmm.. seriously, I can't think of anything just yet.
If I rmb then I'll write it somewhere =X
teeheee!!

As mentioned above about animation & series.
I'm so crazy about wanting to watch anime and those TV series.
I've been waiting way too long =S
Let me show you as how crazy I am.
I'll start with TV series as not to scare you XD

Series : 
GLEE season 3! [MUST SEE]
Heroes

OK, Anime! XD
Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pure [Priority]
Sailor Moon episode 1 - 200 [ TOP Priority]
Fairy Tail [cuz Anime suddenly stop showing]
Shakugan No Shana season 1 + 3 [season 2 watched edi]
Maid-Sama [ watched it twice edi XDD]
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle [manga]
Nura : Rise of the Yokai Clan [no chance watch D:]
Black Butler season 2
RAVE master [ if free]


I think that's all?
If I found a new one I'll just record it somewhere =S

-MsKay
-29/11/11
-11.25pm
Wish to have fingers like his =)


No comments:

Post a Comment