Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Normal Life~

I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU.
I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU..
I MISS YOU I MISS YOU I MISS YOU...

Alright, done spamming. Hahahaa.
Erm.. Things were normal as usual.
The only thing in my head are exam n a girl. = ="
Well, she gt appendix n she's suffering pain like hell.

Hope she'll recover soon n free from the awful pain. #prayforher

=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

On Sun(29th apr), Dad brought the family to Oriental which is somewhere in PJ.
Don't look at me awkwardly k? My daddy got voucher as the due date is on 30th apr,
so since he's free, he just bring us n try~~
Section 13 I think. Cause I saw KDU college. Hahahaa.
My comments were. It's superly amazing n fantastic dinner.! :D
The 1st thing already cause my toungue. It's like dim sum.
But we need to put the soft shell crab on the "bao" n put some cucumber n some sauce.
*delicious*

2nd dish, we ate shark fin's soup. Instead of "cuka", their servings for the sauce is thai sauce.
I have to sauce, it's a bit like mint, but actually it has spices inside.
3rd we have the fish I think. Forgot what's the taste. = ="
4th is ... erm... the meat. Okok la. Not bad. Don't remember what's it called.
5th is fried  rice. If you mixed with their 潮州汁 , it's really nice! :D
6th is the dessert. 杨枝甘露. Actually this dish also sells in my ex-working place. Remember?
It has ice cream, pomelo, sago & mango. Actually it's a really nice combinations.
But I think it's a bit too sweet. =)

=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

So, on Monday (30th apr) after class, I went to Neway with other 4 frens of mine.
We surely had loads of fun n awkward moment. *especially me, the awkward one*
Must remind me never sing english songs unless every1 knows that particular song. D:
I love sing karaoke. It's been a while since I really sing that much. = ="
But it's just too bad I only able to sing for 2 hours as need to rush back home to avoid jam.
Really must ask my beloved 脑残帮 to sing karaoke for the next planning. XD
By then, I can sing for at least 4 hours so I don't have to worry abt transportation! x)
Teeheeeeeee.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

So how did u guys enjoy ur labour day?
I enjoy mine by sleeping 12 hours yet still feeling slpy n dizzy. *oppsss*
Then, erm nth much to do.

I guess that's all? Hmmm..
Take care readers! :D
Lately, the weather is weird. Not to mention the thunder & lightning super duper scary.Lols
Don't get sick!

-MsKay
-2/5/12
-6.59pm
Finally, the new volume for Maid-Sama had finally come out! D:
I was so touched when Usui held Misaki's hand n the way Misaki forgive her dad.
Although not 100% forgive but still, volume 70 almost made me cry. *sob-sob*

差点忘了今年的目标是搞低调。忍吧,明年就可以放肆了!哈哈哈...加油加油!
学校什么鬼节目最好不要引诱我,除非FOC我就去啦~囧!




No comments:

Post a Comment