Saturday, October 8, 2011

Confusing feelings.

It always bug me.
One minute you feel like wanna stay,
the next moment you feel like leaving.

It's hurt to make decision for things that seem so blur
no matter how much you knew to urself
that it might not be suitable for u.
Yeah, I've been trying hard to aim for those which I think
I'm interested in or SUITABLE for me.

but, seems like not a single one able to satisfy my hearts
=_= People say: "Girls are one hell of complicated organisms"
I think I wanna turn it round n change to
"Heart is one hell of confusing feelings!"
URGH!

People say : "Just wait, you'll see it someday."
how much time left for me to wait?
10 years?
hmmm..
But one thing for sure,
I'm willing to try anything.
I'm willing to risk anything.
I'm willing to do anything! =)

-MsKay
-8/10/11
-7.28pm
其实,我只想拥有一个简单的生活。

btw, found this cool horror websites!
go and check it out! =)
it's a scary comic [ dun worry, it's in eng]
PS : u'll get the chance to scream twice!

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=31&seq

No comments:

Post a Comment