Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Preview of << The Last Journey>>

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!
COOOOOOOL DOWN! XD
after using a 30-days trial,
spending 12 nights to do this,
cracking my brain cells, [ but end up lazy ._. ]
suffering from emotional stress [ ahem? xD ]
FINALLY IT'S COMPLETED! 99.99%!
ahaha!

bet you're wondering where's 0.01%
hhmmm..i got to say it does need changes!
BUT STILL!
URGH!!!
THE LAST JOURNEY is finally DONE!

*SCREAMMMMMMMM*

I still can't believe it though
I always admire users in youtube being able to do all sort of things,
now, with this babe.
I'm just like them!
But, this will be the 1st and last too D:
cause I don't have the full version of this =.=

HAHA! :D
nvm larhx~
really hope, they'll love it as much as i do.
My 1st video, is officially ended!

Even if it's just a video contains videos and photos,
No doubt that our life would not be amazing without them.

Even if it's just an ordinary video without much creative,
No doubt that you will miss about the old times
where you and I had begun the stories.

Even if it's just a video,
It shows not only my journey throughout my secondary school life,
however, yours too.

Different events, Different memories,
All of this, I shall say it's unique.

I hate goodbyes.

-MsKay
-13/10/11
-12.03am
爸 爸 叫“罚 的”= father
妈 妈 叫“骂 的”= mather
兄 弟 叫“拔 的”= brother
姐 妹 叫“吸 的”= sister

还 有
鬼 叫 做“狗 屎”= ghost
老 鼠 叫“猫 屎”= mouse
果 汁 叫“猪 屎”= juice

还 有 还 有!
脸 叫 做“肥 死”= face
跳 舞 叫"电 死” = dance

No comments:

Post a Comment