Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Winter Sonata

=_______________________=
what should I write today?
L-A-M-E

OHYA! 2day last day for accounts.
aiks, gonna miss my weds..
haha~ means no more staying back after school
no more having lunch with my frens D:
awwww~
worst is, no one willing to take any photo...
sienz..

By the way, since we have our class magazine,
everyday go to school is "Hey, can you sign for me?"
haha~ I almost got every tuition teacher's signature and friends.
Just left school teachers =X
will be busy on mon I guess?


OHOHOHOHOH!!!
I remember what I wanted to write today! =)




YEP!It's WINTER SONATA! :D

I have to say, this anime is really fantastic.
Not even words could express this beautiful story.
Although it's directly from dramas in korea,
it's still worth to watch.
Recommend to watch~~ 27 episodes only =X
Oh, and remember about tissues, you'll need it in some parts.
=3 Teehee~

This is when they're late for school, and they just climb over the fence.


This is when they.. x) watch yourself.!


After more than 13 years, they finally get to be together! T^T


Happy Ending. Marriage! <3

As you can see in the last photo, they have a happy ending.
No doubt they experience a lot, including his mother lies, childhood rivals.
Must watch readers!

Not to forget, their opening theme piano version is awesome!
From the beginning until now.
And and also another piano song ---> The First Time

Love you all! :D


-MsKay
-26/10/11
-9.18pm
Hehe~ Saw this pikachu. Very cuteee! >3<

He's wearing a dress!! XD
I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment