Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Thanks a lot!

Really thanks a lot people.
Feel so betrayed right now.
I fully understand.
yeah, my fault again huh?

if anything happens, it always starts with
"because of you.. I  blah blah blah"
.....
what can I do?
Receiving all the blames, and did not fight what they wanted to say.
I do not  fight back,
I just write what my feelings are in my blog.
But that's seem so hard when people even gossip about what I wrote in blogs.
so can anyone tell me what is right?
stop blogging?
stop social network?


do not blog about others ppl?
HEY! then wat's the use of blogs when you are not allow
to blog about your life, your way of seeing things?
Oh, so you're saying
"You can blog, you can write about other ppls, but do you know what's respect?"
FYI, then are you respecting me if you had said those words?

I'm so tired with it..
You may not notice,
but you really, make me..
feel like i'm not even a somebody.
I'm sorry to be harsh,
but yeah.
That's it.
Love me or hate me, I'm still me.

Thanks for your reading, and please, I'm serious.

MsKay
5/10/11
11.25pm
Thanks a lot people for making me feel so bad right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment