Friday, October 7, 2011

Guys are lucky.

Now that I thought of it,
guys are so lucky know?
Whenever they wish to dump their gfs
they just say "goodbye"
Yep, they will be sad for their decisions.
but it's just a temporary of guilty feelings.
Then they just get a new gal in their life

Girls who get dumped don't feel guilty
they just feel need a longer time
to recover from their "goodbyes"
to become strong from tearing her eyes
to breakaway from memories.

Nop, I'm not saying guys are bad.
It just that when guys get dumped by girls,
react just like girls who've been dumped.
It's a fair concept.
Nothing or no one can change it.
That's why I thought of a sentence for this conclusion.
如果分手是你的决定,请你好好回忆当初的失恋感。

Because when all you can say were sorry to that person,
think back the 1st time when ppl dumped you.
Hurts riteeee?
Haha!
That's why I'm being a good little girl by choosing single.
I'm happy with my friends, my family, my surroundings,
but.. it's amazing right?
Fill with different kinds of ppl and things and most importantly
STORIES! =D

tears or no tears, I'm just another ordinary person.

-MsKay
-7/10/11
-1.58pm
I need a brand new start.
I've been betrayed, been hurt, been every possible way of teenage girl would have experienced
but.. Life goes on! kakax

She's a little scared to get close to anyone cause everyone that said 'I'll always be here for you' left.
By: Someone from the internet 

No comments:

Post a Comment