Sunday, October 30, 2011

Love Story

Alright, I'm such a sicko. D:
I'll never get bored with anime!!!!
Although I've been watching anime since I was young!!
Like Pokemon, Digimon, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, Pretty Cure, Rave, CardCaptor Sakura..
N much much more than you could imagine..
but Maid Sama really driving me NUTS!

I really hope there'll be a season 2 since manga is much more complicated than animation
animation cut down lots of things, including usui's family
which should be shown before they even get together!! T^T

Hmm.. just post some which I saw recently..
Christmas date x3


Misaki is cute in this one! :D


Usui looks so cool xP


Love this one, no idea why.


Haha, love it when Usui teases Misaki



Speaking of animation, no matter how many times I watched it,
no matter how many mushy scenes I saw,
This one is my absolute favourite.

Dorinpa Dorunpa, now you can't lie
Maybe it's because I always dream to be a witch instead of a fairy?
Witch is much better than a fairy~
Who says witch must be bad and evil?
Don't you know witch knows a lot more than a fairy? xP keke

Ahhh~~
OK
really no appetite lately, wonder why?

-MsKay
-30/10/11
-1.07am
Really hope can visit my late uncle on mon.
I miss you ='(

I need another Mr.blueberry, it won't survive another 9 years!!
It's gonna be blackberry soon! T_______T

No comments:

Post a Comment