Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thanks Mr Ong. =')

I finally found this sentence! x3
That's why it's a good thing to keep a blog
cause I always wrote things in there in my own way,
end up forgetting them =3=

OK, let this sentence re-appear again! :D
Seriously, it's my own creation =)

懂得珍惜你的人,是幸福的~ 
懂得珍惜他人的你,那恭喜。。。
因为你给他人一个幸福的机会。


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, I'm blogging again. *obviously* ==
haha~
2day last day of my BM tuition - Mr Ong.
Feel so sad..
Just like my fren said, you're just so used to having tuitions
suddenly everything ended, feel empty! D:
I have to admit, I do his h/w SOMETIMES! XD
well, truthfully just essays i won't do.
Others I did complete it like a goodie girl! 
But thanks to Mr Ong, my BM is getting better? LoL
Haha, I also ... very rajin when it comes to BM
I mean like seriously, I copied 1 essay every week.
I copied all those bunga bahasa + simpulan bahasa in a book
*self-praising* ^o^


Purposely wear that green shirt today.
Because it brings back memories of Petaling Street =S
yet, some ppl think that there are classes in nov, sigh.
Anyway, the last day in Mr Ong is totally memorable.
Because you get to kill your hand.[it means we copy essay today]
It's a lot! D: 2 and the half pages w/o leaving a line[except paragraphs]~


-MsKay
-27/10/11
-11.24pm
Saw this somewhere, so cuteee!


Lord Voldemort has twitter, not facebook, because he has followers, not friends 




Not to forget this one! XD 


中国;脚车多,日本;火车多,美国;跑车多,马来西亚;车祸多!


KYAAA! Jason Chen's cover is better than Joseph Vincent's =X
Sorrieee! But enjoy the music readers! ^-^


是不是因为我对你冷淡还是因为我不够主动?

No comments:

Post a Comment