Saturday, December 31, 2011

Ending of 2011 #random

Wanna know how did I spend my last day in 2011?
UNDANG TEST!
N I PASSED!
n omgosh, my hands was starting to get cold of all a sudden.
Then then, there was a problem with my IC -.-

Saw my ex-classmate friends.
We actuali been in the same class once, n that's when I was primary 1 = ="
10 years ago n they still remember me! :D Same for me too ^^
Haha.

Quite boring actually, I passed my test around 10sth.
Then wait until 12pm for another session which is a 6 hours course.
Theory & Amali [way too bored =____=]
I felt like just wanna slp on the table.

OK! When I sit the van back home, I saw Su Min from Sentosa! hahah x)
I was like.. "oh my gosh" hahahaha..
It feels so nice to meet ppl from sentosa,
it just gives me the feelings of going back to school.
U know, like I never been graduate at all.
Can I just walk back to the school on the 4th Jan like Im just another ordinary sentosarians? =')
I reli reli miss everyone.
But from now on, I believe I need to face the world alone.
Because I know part of growing up is 耐得住寂寞。

Not much to write for the ending of 2011 either.
So, farewell 2011.
You've been a great teacher to me.
Just when I thought about giving up, there are people who guide me.
There are friends who willing to share their ears n shoulders =')
N also, I learnt a lot of things. Seriously I do.
Now what they're experiencing, I just feel like me in the past.
Just like what I said now, I've been thr, done that.
Im not a good counsellor la, but I do love hearing stories =)

My advice is not totally useful or what,
It just a suggestion, so you don't have to follow. =/
Because things can be solved easily by thinking abt it in a different angles. :D

Now, I hope 2012 wun be as bad as 2011 although it's the most spectacular year.
n also I do hope that I made a right decision.

-MsKay
-31/12/11
-10.16pm
Cant believe it's gonna over in less than 2 hours!
ARHXX!!!! XDDDDDD
HERE I COME 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
很想留着泪跟2011年说拜拜。=‘) 好难忘啊。。。


No comments:

Post a Comment