Thursday, December 22, 2011

『 Special Post』#Part2


Firstly, I use PhotoScape to edit this pic.
2nd , I edit this pic few months ago, so dun comment about it = ="
3rd , U notice the phrase "The Beginning of Everything" true?
Actually what I mean is the beginning of my life in PBSM.

4th , Since I'd mentioned my life in PBSM ( U can view it from here ---> Goodbye PBSM )
So, I'll cut all that part larhx! XD
5th, So this post is about my Form2's Adventures ^^

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

For now, I just found out some missing photos. AHAHA!
Just this one! hahaa x)
Since I post this photo, I'll start with this k?
Erm, it's my primary fren [ aaron] bday party.
Hmm.. he also one of my kai kor la.. ^^ haha
We have lots of fun, playing water, playing cards,
we even use MSN to spam shermaine! Cuz that time.. ahem ahem! haha
That's how I met Charles n Edward [ aaron's cousin]

I remember, the best event of that year was our primary gathering in Choong Wen.
Cuz that time Choong Wen was having a fun fair, n most of us went there 2 have a look.
We did have fun, chatted a lot, talked with our teachers.
It brings back warmth n memories, but our time was always too short. D:
N we only see each other twice/thrice a year =/

So, I was sent into 2A8.
My mum almost wanted to kill me #madness when she heard I dropped class.
But hey, sentosa never reli see ur greds n arrange classes lo = =
Luckily, in this class (noisy again) , is one of the ..erm..not bad la if compare 1A10.
Hmm.. I met frens again like Amanda, Jieyi,Wen Jie,Rong Sheng, Fabian,Ah Kian n more.
Well, cause Ah Kian is scouts, that's when I first heard of NGO( Non-Government Organization)
n I saw scouts n pandu are training so so so so so hard X.X
I even heard the shoes of "gok gok gok" hahah! x)

In this class, I was the Ketua Kebersihan #thisjobsucks.
I was kena canned by Pn Chan(disciplinary teacher) at least 3 times? =( #PAIN!
Even so, most of them not willing to sweep the floor or rubbish.
When they say no, I forced to sweep myself n throw da rubbish. #luckilytherubbishbinjustverynear
Not to mention, the fun part of being 2A8 is our class is just beside canteen!! :D
N we always can see which teachers are coming #It'safunexperience

To be honest, this is the year when I started to become wild. x)
I started to bring camera to school (almost year end that time),
but I still never bring hp to school #goodiegirl
I learnt how to ponteng classes that I don't like. #breakingtherulesonceinawhile
I started to go to PizzaHut / KFC for celebration! hahah x)

Hmmm..
my bday celebration in this year...I cannot remember = =
Bwahaha, so skip this part.

OHOHOH, i rmb now.
I wanted to make small surprise party for SueLyn's birthday.
then on 3/7 I went out to buy the cake, but unfortunately.
Car crash D: wait, not serious la.
Just a few injuries. like on my face n legs.. hehe
But since then, I'm always afraid of speeding cars. =/

I guess not much le gua?
Conclusion of Year 2008 -> I'm starting to be a wild girl =S

-MsKay
-22/12/11
-11.59pm
冬至快乐!

Additional memories for #Part1 [just remember]
SueLyn open a party at her house. WOAH.
==" war game was like crazy.. those water balloons keep on hitting my heads like MAD.
No wonder I'm so stupid x(

Not to mention, my 1st outing with frens was with her. =)
It was for my bday celebration. :D
Experience a lot of things n had funs as usual,THX for everything =)

No comments:

Post a Comment