Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry 17th Christmas to me. x)


First of all,
Merry Christmas! :D


Went out to Pavilion with my mum, aunt, cousins n his gf.
I don't have much to say about this, since I just wanted to share some photos only. =S
Teeheeee...

Btw, those bear bear that located outside the main entrace of Pavilion reli nice.
Recommend everyone to take a look!!!
It has around 140 bears with the height of 2 meter.
N each bear represent countries from all around the world! :D

Went to The Ship as my lunch n then walked to Tokyo Street, n find the wat RM5 shop.
Forgotten what's the name -.-
I did buy sth that I wanted to have for RM5.
It's a small blue torchlight! XDD
I LOVE BLUEEEEEEE! #ImCrazy

OKIES! PHOTOS TIME.


Main entrance =)

One of the decoration in Pavilion :D

:D 


The cake is HUGEEEEE! F3

Xmas decoration outside the entrance.

The beautiful fountain.

ALRIGHT, SHOW TIME FOR THE BEARS! 
[just a few,sry = ="]

HARLOE M'SIA BEAR =P


COOL! NEW YORK CITY!

He's smoking! XD

Respect for all life bear =)

Nice gold leaves =X

China bear n his dragon! [I thought it was a winnie the pooh!] haha! x)

:D

The Albert Einstein bear!!!! :D

Love the quote.
Not to mention, taking pictures is fun, but I would never forget my...
FAVOURITE PHOTO OF THE DAY!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

LOLLIPOP!

JUST KIDDING! x)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's just so beautiful =')

-MsKay
-25/12/11
-11.11pm
Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieve by understanding.
by Albert Einstein

WHOOTS! FINALLY CAN REVERSE BACK MY OLD MSN D: 

No comments:

Post a Comment