Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Officially graduated! =)

See that?
I don't sense any freedom like anyone else do.
But, I succeeded. =)

I succeed in finishing my high school life.
I succeed in doing my best for my last exam.
I succeed in giving my all to everyone before I left the school.

Erm, how to say..
It's just mean that I have no regrets =)
maybe one or two like
not having the opportunity to try jumping from blok E 1st floor to ground floor
or maybe not having the chance to climb the trees! D:
XD ok, that's lame. but hey, I'm wild!

Chinese paper, it was out of my expectations actuali~
Anyways, paper 2 pretty hard =/
but the 文言文 was ok, easy to guess~

paper 1, I was expecting that question already,
so no worries.
But I hope the examiner would not be strict, cause that essay...
That essay sounds more like my hope towards myself than a proper essay la.
So I really dunno~

....路上,望着母校的同时,我很想喊一句:“我终于毕业了!谢谢你,曾经留下一个美好的路程;也谢谢你,让我的生活添加了色彩。”

我明白,一个结束意味着一个新的开始。所以,在这新的路程里,我一定会做好自己的本分,不让父母与老师们失望。新的开始、新的路程、新的生活,等着我吧!

Something like that? sucks rite =(
Anyway, after chinese paper, we went to return our books.
So yeah, like everyone complain, it's HOT, it's CROWDED n it's SUFFERING!
hahaha x) aiya, it's the last day so this could be a "good" memory! 

Then, me, sin wei, choh kwan, chin ling, yong yee, chu xian n lim jein
went to the Korean BBQ for lunch! Teehee~
But the shop need their breaks so force us to leave at 3pm!
Who cares right? We just storm our way to Honeymoon for dessert! :D
Although we're bloated, we still order, share out of cause~~~ XP

Happiness ain't forever as time still flies and we need to head home.
I'll treasure all those fun moments with you girls =)
Thank you.

And thank you, all my sentosarians friends.
It's really been a wonderful journey with each and everyone of you.
Meeting you all, will be the best memories I could ever have in my secondary life.

-MsKay
-7/12/11
-10.33pm
小强,生日快乐!^^
BYE-BYE pinafore, Thanks for being my fashion in school throughout these 5 years.
Eventhough I hated you sometimes, it still very very "styling" of you! XD

毕业钟声响起,新的路程即将开始!

No comments:

Post a Comment