Tuesday, December 20, 2011

『 Special Post』#Part1

Alright, as the title above. I did mention I wanna write a special post right?
As in each form for each post? Rmb? XDD
Ok, cut the craps. =/
It's just a post talking about my life in Form1 [very long. Better close it before continue reading] .
My first ever step into SMK Sri Sentosa.
A new beginning. A new environment. A new life.

Well, I think on the 28th December 2006. I came to Sentosa for the orientation thingy?
Oh well, that's when I was first captured by pengawas.
Guess why? Nah, not my hair problem or fingernails.
It's my earrings! hahaha! It's a pair of golden crest moon shape.
And that time I just pierce it, so I cannot open it yet. If not those tiny little holes will close up! D:
With this day, I came to 1A9, n my first friend was Shing Wei =)
I rmb clearly wat's her first sentence : Can I sit here?
Because my skin was tanned, and she thought I was a banana.
I stayed in this class for like one or two weeks.
But I managed to make friends with Derek, Mey Yeng and more.
So, I'd transfered to 1A10 later for unknown reasons.

And my first fren in 1A10 was Sue Lyn. :D
My first sentence to her was : 我可以坐吗?
Since then, we've been like sisters.! :D Totally miss those days.
We always shares secrets, chit-chat n always lucky enough to never been spot check by pengawas
since we always reach early!! TRUE?? XDD
Not to mention that time, yung onn still manage to be in the same class with me since primary.
Hmm, in this class.. I met a lot of frens like Katherine,Teck Lai, Siew Sheng, Ji Wei, Cuan Hern, Jia Feng, Kai Wei etc etc.
My life in 1A10 was.. erm.. blur ._.
Surely noisy of cuz o.o that's sth will never change! HAHA!
Cause that year I don't have a camera, so I don't have any photos of myself in form1.==
Pathetic =/
 OH I rmb, I had a very very nice teacher call Pn Thama I think. =)
She's really a kind person, sadly she transfer to other schools I think =(

n then, Teck Lai was our class monitor. He get bullied by our class
n always ended up being scold by teachers. #Trulysorry
I even remembered he cried once ._. awww. #guilty

The best part in 1A10 is there's always free periods AKA RELIEF! :D:D:D
Then all of us would be like monkeys in the canteen. HAHA.
N my favourite subject of course is PJK! Teeeheeeee.

In that year, I remember I fell in love with a tree. I called it cherry tree.
It really looks like cherryblossoms except its colour is green.
When the leaves fall, it's just like sakura [cherryblossom] petals.
Like I said, too bad I don't have the camera in 2007 since that tree was cut off in 2008 =/

I have the most boring year ever ,since I didn't join any activities/ clubs.
SLACK SLACK SLACK!
wonder why? Cause I was addicted to MapleStory! :D
at first, I had a character name lonely941212.
That time I was so noooooob that I forced to open another character.
That's when my nickname cherry was first heard.
my IGN [In Game Name] : ch3rryblosom
Hmm, because of maple, I was closed with the frens like liang, cha hong, cuan hern, ji wei, su yuan n much more.
Not to mention, I met ji jing through maple!!! HAHAHAHA!
HEY HEY! don't forget I met my kor [ jay kor] through maple k ^^
Till now, he's still my goodie old kai broz who has a gf =P
Well, my life in maple was never bored.
Because of this, I started to learn how to spam click[w/o hacking], tracking others
n most importantly, I met a lot of wonderful friends.
I think I met dixon, arthur, lee,gordon in 2007 if not mistaken.

I think that's all?
Conclusion : 2007 was a good beginning! :D
Stay tune for #Part2

-MsKay
-20/12/11
-10.49pm
Happy advanced Merry Christmas.
Afraid unable to wish everyone. hehe~~
CYA!

No comments:

Post a Comment