Saturday, December 24, 2011

『 Special Post』#Part2 Version 2

AHAHAH! SORRY -.-
It's hard to remember every single thing of what had happened few years ago.
So yeah, this is the 2nd part of my form2 life.

Well, with the courage from my frens.
I've organised my 1st ever event to 2A8s ------- Mooncake Festival Party.
Ahahahha =3=
I remember, the venue is at Desa Cindaimas Condo's swimming pool!!!
Cause Ivan lives there, so it's convenient enough since they have BBQ place. :D
hahaha x) Too bad that night I was having tuition(Mr Teng's Maths tuition)
So, force to leave early n went straight to tuition around 7 sth?
That night, seriously not much food to eat.
No charcoal? N last min bought sth which ends up I duno cause I was not there.
Haha, but then everyone had fun.
I also remember rong sheng's leg 抽筋 before I leave. @@

If I'm not mistaken, I think I opened another party? O_O
erm, that time was after exam ..
This time ,we're clever. We went to Pizza Hut! :D
So, it's a sad case not everyone attended but still,
nice lunch *YUMMY*
Haha, n my favourite pic for the lunch is this one below. Don't laugh! XD

Bwahaha! <3
Summore, Pei Qi transfer school, so we even open a small farewell party.
Just a cake n frens la~
That's all we as friends can do. I still miss her eventhough we didn't meet for 3 years?

Then december,
I went to Penang for Christmas n for my niece bday party.
she just one year old if not mistaken.
n the cake was like..superb nice..@@
She was so blessed to have relatives who know how to bake great nice looking cake ._.

N my maple life, was rather exciting with gordon kor n others.
2 bad my comp always always always sot sot d.
On that good day, my comp suddenly went POOF!
from that moment, I feel so sorry 2 every1 that I don't even dare to go back #Imweird
but somehow still go back, forgotten why =__=

N YESH! I REMEMBER HOW DID I CELEBRATE MY BDAY IN 2008! :D
WHOOTS!
Looking back at that necklace (a letter C) , memories are refreshing in my brain.
I was wearing a nemo shirt, n an old pants n walk from my house to
popular, central, parkson n back home! HAHAHA

Alright, I hope that's all for my form2's journey ._.
My brain sudah jammed xDD

-MsKay
-24/12/11
-3.38pm
A bit dilemma about my decision..
This feeling truly ._. sucks.

Each night is getting colder n colder D:

No comments:

Post a Comment