Thursday, March 29, 2012

Beware : Long post!

Alright, been a little busy lately.
Ytd, I finally had a time to rest n I slept for like 12 hours! #rofl

Let's recall what I had been doing if I remember clearly.
Ok, I had another driving lesson, maybe the 5th one on the 26th? Lols.
This time, Im learning with a fren.
But, by the time we reach her condo, she hasnt come down yet
so we storm up all the way to her house, n ding-dong bell.
She's still sleeping cause she thought is 10am! Hahaha x)

Afterthat we take turns to drive because we're having our exam the next day[27/3].
Everything was quite ok. We even talk n joke around la.
However, I felt really sleepy as I only have 4 hours of slp =___=
Feel like wanna pengsan. Luckily uncle keep chatting with me, if not really collapse.
The first thing that crossed my mind after back home was to take a nap
as Im working around 6pm.
But then, mum said eat lunch 1st. Ok lo,
I was eating n watching On Call 36. Then, got addicted to it n watched until 5pm. HAHAH!
Straight 6 episodes. x( By the time I went for work, I really feel like sleeping.
The tiredness even worst when the shop suddenly so hectic.
It's weird as Monday is usually quiet. However, that night was another tonardo night for me =S
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After 5 hours of slp, I went for driving test.
Really beh tahan, din slp well lately. = ="
Overall, met new frens, bumped into some old frens, n of cuz waited very long for my turn.
Cause I was in Sesi II so I have to until 11.30am D:
Hmmm... I passed my Bahagian II. I really almost fail it. But luckily it dint #dangeroussituation
I also have to thx Uncle Jimmy too = =" If I've stopped too long, he would have told the JPJ.
O_O Im also have to congratz myself for being so lucky to move the car just in time. LMAO

For Bahagian III, I failed =( So sad, just left a short journey
Nvmmmm... = = I just have to wait another 2 weeks. ARGH!
I WANT my P license ._.

Well, on the 28th. Which is ytd. All I do is sleep sleep n SLEEP!
Duno why the hell I was so tired. = ="
In the end, I only slept in 2.30am. Rofl
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Left 2 more days til I'm officially jobless.
Well, sometimes I really wonder will the customer rmb me after I quit?
Or maybe to them Im just another ordinary waitress? x)
Oh well, in this 1 n half month of working. I really experience a lot.
From being a nerdy n clumsy til now. I met a lot of customers, like really A LOT.

Dunno why, I always have a feeling that Im lucky.
Whenever I need help, there's always someone to help me. Seriously, always.
Just like colleges stuff, I met a customer who's really good at feng shui.
He can actually guess out my age while others think Im still a secondary school students like 15 or 16 years old. Not to mention some think that Im 12. #LMAO
Well, he said he's once a SEGI counsellor or sth.
Then told me more about loans, scholarship n etc etc.
* really regret not to take his phone number for details, damn = = *

Or a customer who is working beside my shop.
Did give me suggestion abt famous college. Hahaha. Thank you =)

Or another case, when Im in a dilemma about my courses n things.
There's always ppl who gave good advice. Like my cousins, lecturers from college.
It's feel like it will be impossible for me to get lost unless I give up myself.
Guess what? I won't give up.! x) WATCH ME! Hahaha

I guess that's all? =P
Sorry for the crappy long post. Lols.


-MsKay
-29/3/12
-12.28pm
Lolssss, cant wait for Saturday to come! :D
Choong Wen, here I come!! >w<

No comments:

Post a Comment