Friday, March 30, 2012

Officially jobless.

Just cant believe it, it's over edi! OMG! D:
Not fair, why time runs so fast when I want it to slow down?
Last night, although I reli have fun with most of my customers.
Somehow, my heart felt quite sad.
I know, I really love this job. But sometimes, it only can be a great experience n happy memories.
Nth else other than that.

To my customers, maybe Im just another ordinary waitress who very 38.
Haha, some even like to sweet talk with me. Hahaaa.
To me, u'd given me wonderful memories.
With this, Im sure of my choices for my future.
Never give up.! =D

Today, seems like my wishes come true.
Whenever my heart wish for some customers to come again,
they reli came! I was so shocked but glad to see them for the last time =')
Even last night, I was able to see a lot of customers who's quite close to me.

Actually, til now. I couldnt find the words to describe my current feelings.
It's just too mixed up. N I ... x( hate to say goodbye.

-MsKay
-30/3/12
-8.52pm
Time to say goodbye to the guitar =(


No comments:

Post a Comment