Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Great news to share! :D

Once again, Im back!! :D
Sry readers, been a bit busy with everything these days! >w<
Even now, Im just back from work.
N feeling tired etc etc.. hehe

Anyway, I have 2 good news to share with u all 2day.
No.1 ( a minor case)
I PASSED MY QTi!!!!
OKOK, it's not JPJ test,
Just a normal some sort of parking test! XP
Have to say, I almost scare I will fail due to parking there encounter some probs.
I somehow feel I hit sth, but I dun understand why they still let me pass?
Maybe they din see it? Aww, nvm.. pass jor then forget abt it! #Lmao

Really had fun meeting new frens while waiting for my test.
A pregnant lady who is 30, but actually she had a baby face.
Quite hard to say out her age accurately since she reli looks YOUNG!
Not to forget her little girl was cute =P #teehee

I met a guy, called Yu Sheng I think.
Cant believe he's from Sunway College. Guess what?
Same class with some of my frens like Calvin, Ginnie n etc. x)
Anyways, all my frens passed. Congratz to them! =) #happyforthem.


No.2 ( a cute case)

I got my 1st salary! :D
WHOOOTS! #flyinguptoheaven
Hardwork does pay off readers! =)
I just cant wait to get the 2nd paid since last month I only do little.

Bank bank bank, Im coming for u! Lols.

Oh well, 2day met a customer that really made my boss lady angry.
So let's make things a bit clear la.
Normally when you go out to supermarket, u will see those bills with RMXX.X4
which means 4 sen rite? So basically u also knew it must change to RMXX.X5
cause 1 sen is not available...
Ok, then our bills also had the same thing.

One of the customer (an old couple) wanted to give me 4 sens,
n I said nvm, cause who's willing to keep 1 sen? @.@
N so, the final bill, the 4 sens will turn to 5 sens ma.
Then the customer complaint that why u charge me 1 more sen?

Then then then, hahahaa...
My boss lady saw the situation not really good, so come n try to explain.
but the old couple doesnt seem to be accepting what we said
cause what they said totally irrelevant to our explanation.
They keep on saying that we're wrong to charge them the extra 1 sen.
BUT HARLOEEE! Dont u know that 1 sen is no available anymore? It's a history.!
No matter how many times we say, they blame is our fault = ="
 Eh, if you go to supermarket, u also know la this kind of 1 sen thingy will change
either to 0, 5 or add on. Im sure they never been to supermarket #richppl

Guess what they say? 我不管政府怎样,还是你的cashier机怎样,总之就是你的错,不应该打一个4sen的单出来。
It was frightening to hear this kind of words coming from them!
Even I as a student also know this kind of thing? N yet u're the so-called seniors! Omgosh!
Wait for the best part, or should I say the best joke.
They say : 我现在不是要跟你吵,不是在跟你计较那1sen,可是你这样做生意就是不对。


HAHAHA! =.= So stubborn-headed.
Alright *shut my mouth*
Shouldnt complaint much =S Fineeee 

So that's all for 2day! :D

-MsKay
-7/3/12
-12.59am
Saw a short hair leng lui that night.
Really really awesome! >w<
She's polite, smart, not to mention her slang! Omgosh, it's rare!!!
Can I be your frennnn? D:



No comments:

Post a Comment