Sunday, March 4, 2012

Im back with craps!

I know I know ,should have posted sth!! XDD
Or else, readers will stop coming then gonna be soooooo lonely here >w<

I have to say,
working full time really tiring la =)
But I still can manage! :D

As usual, there are customers who r really funny, like to joke around.
Some are uncles, some are youngsters (maybe same age as me)
Some aunties are really nice too, for example.
I met one, she's reli soft n nice. Her movements are gentle, n elegant too!
Not to forget, she's pretty too! Aww, although just see her twice,
I really feel that she's a kind n warm person!!

Hey hey hey!!
These few nights, got a guy keep coming alone to the shop n order desserts,
then me n my boss lady wander who is he?
She thought he's my fren or maybe sandy(another girl)'s fren.
However, I told her my theory about how familiar his face is,
like the guy who's working just near our shop, a Japanese restaurant.
In the end, she really ask that guy !! I was like OMG!! = ="
Still, I WIN! #muahaha
He's one of the guy from the Japanese restaurant. #whatajoke

N also, I met Jing Yi n her darling bf! #haha
I felt so happy that I hug her.
Then my boss lady thought we'd been frens for many years. #actuallyjust2or3years #lmao
Actually, I love to hug my frens =.=  So, it's nth biggy. LoLs.

Not to forget that I met my girlfren ---- Sin Wei!!! :D
So nice to see her purposely dropped by n wave hello to me!!
SO SORRY that I couldnt chat, cause got customer n u seem in a hurry to go home x(
Nvm, maybe next time? =P

Cant wait to see more of my sentosarians frens!
I surely will serve u =)

-MsKay
-4/3/12
-1.36am
Blogging in the middle of night? I should be slping! HAHA

The awkward moment when a fren which you met from internet eventually knew ur real life frens! XD

Anyway, been acting blur lately.
熟人快变成陌生人,而陌生人渐渐变成熟人!

No comments:

Post a Comment