Monday, March 19, 2012

Shortie post! x)

Hey ya! Miss me readers? x)
Anyways, time is running fast so I'll make it short.

SPM results in 2/3 days time..
Are you ready?
Well nth much to complain since what's done is done.
Just dont get overstress by it.
Speaking of results, what's next usually is college true?

So, in here. Instead of speaking, why dun I let a song lyrics voice out my heart?


No one is perfect.
However, whatever your choice is, just remember that u wun be regret.

BTW, these days been so busy with working since new menu is out;.
N the price is quite cheap, so many customers!!!! >w<
Each one of us is doing like maddd!!
Gonna do my best everyday since Im gonna stop working soon! D:

Oh my? This late edi? Gotta get ready!!
Cya! Till then n gdluk for SPM results! =)

-MsKay
-19/3/12
-12.17pm
就是因为坚持,才会比平时更困难。

Btw, thx to my cousin, I really never been so touched in my life.
Just to say, Im glad n happy having you as my cousin! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment