Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Thanks to them =)

Alright, *take a deep breath*
Finally, survived another week of full time.
Have to say, of cause Im used to getting the pain.
Just sometims still having the problem of walking after standing too long. ~.~

Then, customers are getting more n more funny n some of cause sweet talks.
But Im fine with it. Teehee.
Speaking of customers, today my frens came over to visit me =)
It's sweet of them to come, n I felt really happy n really had a great time. =3
#thxforcoming.



As you can see, altogether they are 5 ppl, *exclude me*
So really thx kar yan, kum lum, guan cheng, ah boon & wu ping(driver)! HAHA! :D
N n also thx Sugar(wen gin) for accompany me during lunch hour x)
=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
BTW, ytd I went back to school to help teacher with our SPM certificate(not results)
I was shocked that some of my juniors still rmb me. =S Lols.
hmm, was a bit disappointed 2 see most of us get "memuaskan" for our BM oral test =(
Wonder why teacher so strict?! = =" Really drop our ranking. #rofl
Just 11 days more til results? How come I tak ada rasa? Somehow feel like I dont have future.
Haiz, long story. Fine, don't wanna mention it.
But one of my fren will be super duper happy if Im going same school with them.! kaka

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Anyways, just realised that 1st batch of NS gonna come back next week.
Wooaaahhh, time does flies. Cant believe 3 months pass.
Now that I think back, Im quite satisfied with my life for the pass 3 months.
Not only that, one of my dreams come true.
Guess what is it? =P That is getting a waitress job!!!! :D
Duno since when, I always crave for being a waitress. #wonderwhy

Oppsy daisy, should post a photo for the environment in my shop x)
TADAH!


Nice? :D Come visit me la, I'll be super duper happy! =P
But hey, seriously NO discount =.= Im not the boss k? Hahaha


-MsKay
-11/3/12
-2.05am
Really tired. x(
Cant imagine if new menu come out, what will happen? = =
PREPARE FOR THE WORST TO COME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment