Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Craps =P

N sooooo, there's a rumor going on about SPM results on 21st of March.


Weird riteee? x( Omg, somebody pls tell me when will it gonna be?
21st of 22nd? ARGH!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

What the hell is going on lately?
Freezing cold during night time.!
Cant stop going out of the shop to help myself melting the coldness. #lmao
Hahaha, anyway, last night very awkward know?

During last last post(not sure which 1), I did mention about a guy
from the japanese restaurant true?
Well, last night when I pass by their place after sending the delivery,
His friends or should I say work mates suddenly say HI HI to me.
So awkward. I almost shock out k? = ="
It's like I barely know u, n u barely know me,
n the only common thing we have/know is that we work as waiter/ waitress.
Blah blah blah, awkward rite? #omg

That guy, keep coming to the shop.
N my boss lady keep teasing me that he's trying to pikat me.
Since Im the only waitress.
I said it's not true. = =" Maybe trying to chill out after his work? Haha
Whatever.

Still kinda in a dilemma mood about choices.
Should I go?

-MsKay
-14/3/12
-12.54pm
很想逛街 = = 可惜不够人。
Btw, 白色情人节快乐!


 一天 ... 我又跟你认识了多一天 , 你有比昨天了解我吗  
-Ah Tu
就是因为知道结局,所以选择不主动。
-Twitter

有些事情,无论你怎么努力,得不到就是得不到。不要羡慕,不要吃醋,不要生气。友情,是不能勉强的。 
-Twitter

Still thinks this song is awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment